C man rushes

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by spazzdla, October 10, 2013.

1. spazzdla

spazzdla Active Member

Was playing an FFA 6 man, small planet. I get loaded in late and my place has 1 metal point.. I go east to the 5 very close to me.. enemy is there. I've built up a small base before leaving my 1 metal point lol, I "attacked" with 4 engies and my c man, built a couple rocket turrets in rnage of his base and repared my c man during the fight boom, take him out. Then do pretty much the same the the guy to the west of me that decided to rush T2.

NEVER underestimate the power of your c-man and repair him if he comes under fire it could win you the game.
  2. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

3. godde

godde Well-Known Member

I like C-men rushes. I do it all the time.
  4. jurgenvonjurgensen

jurgenvonjurgensen Active Member

I think you mean minimum. All spawns having one mass point on average implies a significant number of zero mass spawns.
  5. tatsujb

what's the average of 2000 1's and one 2 ?
  6. spazzdla

spazzdla Active Member

An average of 1 metal point sounds kind weak... :(
  7. jurgenvonjurgensen

jurgenvonjurgensen Active Member

Given the frequency of 3-6 mass spawns, the answer to this question is irrelevant.
  8. tatsujb

no it deosn't rmemeber you're a virus, you can't stop, you can never stop, one is a good place to start if you're growing to infinity.
    depends on the map, that's why I used the term average, still, what you say was before the mass point algorythm patch, now the starting point has much fewer (functional) mass points