Bye MNC community..

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by vI Snack Iv, March 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

I'm done with this game unless my friends/team want to play.

This game's community is disgusting and the game itself is starting to go the same way.

Here's what is finally getting me to leave:

Four people (All prominent assault mains) made me lose faith in this community through various antics. No, I'm not name dropping; don't ask me who they are by name, I'm sure everyone can figure it out.

Two of them deleted me because I'm bad: I don't know why they expected so much out of a level 91 who has played maybe three private matches, but whatever.... they don't want to help me get better, they'd rather delete me.... cool.

One of them is a pub-star who thinks he has the right to say wether people take video games too seriously or not.... OK.

One of them wanted to charge me 1600 MSP to help me learn Assault. Gee, I didn't know we were in the Halo community, also cool.

The way people treat noobs in this community is disgusting, Brawl community disgusting.....

I had a lot of faith in this community, and this is probably the best game I've ever played when not counting obvious masterpieces such as Spyro 1 or Gex 3 but the community made me not want to play anymore.

Do these people care? No, probably not... will anyone care that I'm leaving? Only a select few, I'm sure....

Well, there's my rant. Goodbye MNC, it's been fun. Uber, you are one of the best developing groups I've ever had the pleasure of being associated with.

P.S: I apologize for bad grammar in advance.
  2. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

Don't take your rational disdain for humanity out on a well-made game.
  3. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I'll totally admit I'm one of the people who removed you after a private game. I honestly apologize for that, because it actually was the first time I've ever exploded on someone in this game. Had a lot more to do with how bad I was playing then you (I kept hitting x to reload and kept wasting my bombs, thanks Crysis!).
  4. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Don't judge the many based on the actions of the few. If you want, you could send me a friend request and we could play together, if that'd help you regain respect for this game.
  5. Srsbsns

Srsbsns New Member

Don't leave plz :cry:
  6. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

LOLBYE
  7. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

...really, Amaze? Lrn2Spyro, noob.
  8. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Anyone that charges you money for help with anything aint a friend.
  9. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Does 4 "Losers" mean the entire player base?
  10. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

You do realize that nobody else is obligated to help you get better, right?

Only quit playing if you don't enjoy the game.
  11. Patch

Patch New Member

I care...and I'd hope Uber would as well. MNC has become extremely unfriendly to new players.

Basically they've catered to fans with updates; but, I doubt a tenth of the player base have visited this forum.

Problems that should have been fixed long ago (juice cycling, base camping, matchmaking by skill level, tower defense vs. death match, etc.) have only become worse. Judging by the latest poll, they probably won't be corrected.

If you ever decide to return to the game, there are a variety of Assault guides in the Strategy & Tactics section. Sending positive messages to players on the winning team is a good way to make friends. Follow skilled Assaults around the map while playing Support and learn all of their tricks.

:D
  12. kingdom

kingdom New Member

Don't leave just because of some playa hatas :)

Also don't leave because well... I love you <_<
  13. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

I appreciate the apology, you and the other guy deleting me was a big blow. I look up to you both.
  14. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I was seriously just frustrated at myself, and just took it out on you.

Honestly, don't quit if you find the game itself fun. There are dbags in every community and there is no escaping it. Just find the game you find most fun to play, and try to find a group of friends that you can improve with.
  15. Miracle

Miracle New Member

Mute button, especially when I go on my rants.
  16. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

I put my mike on mute and lol when miracle or kckzi rage xD
  17. Miracle

Miracle New Member

See Hawk has the right idea.
  18. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Also works to say:

"No miracle / jeff, you don't mean that, it wasn't you it was the teammates!" or "Jeff u mad bro?"
  19. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

I have never heard kckzi or Jeff rage at anything in any ga- OMGZ WHY ARE THERE NO GOOD ASSASSINS @$#^%@#$^
  20. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

They're all in jail or have been kicked off their team to be replaced by a not as good assassin.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.