BX's Reviews: Bloodwing's Pumpkinhead's Revenge

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Tru BX Skillz, June 1, 2011.

?

What do you rate Bloodwing's Pumpkinhead's Revenge?

1. 1 out of 5

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. 2 out of 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3 out of 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4 out of 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5 out of 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

Okay. I'm just going to be absolutely blunt about this. This is literally the worse first person shooter/puzzle/real-time action game I have ever had the displeasure of even witnessing.

This game is supposed to be connected to the movie "Pumpkinhead 2", which is a horror movie about some evil demon thing, which has absolutely no correlation with the first movie. I know a lot of people are going to point out that this is an EXTREMELY old game. I can consider that but that doesn't excuse the fact that THIS GAME MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE WHAT SO EVER!

Still don't believe me? Fine. What would you think if I told you that you don't use a fire hydrant not to put out fires, but to recover health? Yea, I thought so. This game makes literally no sense if you're trying to make any connection to the movie.

This game is even more frustrating than retarded. You are supposed to enter portraits that show you clips from the movie. You are also supposed to grab objects in the movies to continue, but you are also supposed to grab items in the treasure chests outside of the portraits.

This all sounds easy, but there is one HUGE problem with this. If you steal the wrong objects from the wrong clips (AND I HAVE NO DAMN IDEA WHICH ARE THEY) two evil girls start taunting you and take your inventory...your ENTIRE INVENTORY! which means you have to collect the items...again...and again...and again until you take your PC and blowtorch it.

All the while you are making your way through the endless maze of the world of pumpkinhead (which ALSO has nothing to do with the movie) you are being attack by some weird white monster thing. The look like Frosty the Snowman's retarded clones.

Once I finished the level (and there is a lot more crap you have to do before you complete it) I was so relieved that this nightmare was finally over...until I saw that there was a second level. After that I just left my friends house, trying to control myself from Falcon Punching the monitor screen!

I honestly wish I can give this game a negative rating, but that's not exactly my style. So Bloodwing's Pumpkinhead's Revenge gets one huge middle finger...uh I mean smiley :lol: out of 5.

IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I SHOULD REVIEW (MOVIES, GAMES, VIDEOS, ECT.) PLEASE REPLY OR PM ME!

Thanks for reading! :lol:
    Last edited: June 1, 2011
  2. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Perhaps you should make one big thread for your reviews. Not saying these are bad, but they clutter up the off topic forum.
  3. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

Yea I was thinking about that xP. Do you suggest what I review next?
  4. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Do you have a PS3? If you do, InFamous 2 is coming out soon. I'd appreciate a review of that once it comes out.
  5. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

Damn dude sorry. I don't have a PS3. :cry: