BUY NOW

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by pound symbol, May 29, 2011.

1. pound symbol

pound symbol New Member

Why doesnt the "buy now" button link to xbox.com marketplace? We need people just as bad as the PC does!
  2. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

Because they only care about the pc, it's obvious
  3. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

They actually are probably so busy, they barely have time to put banners up, let alone change the layout of their forums.

They should eventually change the button to have both. They are leaving themselves very wide open for Rev Rabies to claim they forgot the xbox version.
  4. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

You mean Rev and everyone else... can't deny the evidence
  5. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

You can't hand Microsoft an update, and it get put up willy nilly no questions asked no restrictions applied.

...can't deny the evidence.

If you had two friends, one of them was over-controlling, and one was completely inert about your choices... which one would you choose? You can't blame them.
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

For almost a whole year it did say "Buy Now for 1600 Microsoft Points" and it did link you to the Marketplace page on XBox.com.
  7. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

For almost a whole year we've been waiting to see the Xbox get updated :p, i see the pieces to the puzzle!
  8. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

...been about 6 months.
  9. Ref th sly

Ref th sly New Member

I'd even be happy if Smash MNC was real... even the Virtual Boy version would be something :ugeek:
  10. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

I just lead the assault, there's tons of people on here that don't listen to uber and jessup's b/s

And you CAN send microsoft an update and have it out quickly if you're one of the top selling arcade games on the marketplace, uber isn't even trying, that's the point, they won't tell us what they're doing to help us out or anything, yet every 3-4 weeks there's a HUGE update for the pc
  11. DeadStretch

Um, they are UPDATING THE UNREAL ENGINE! These kind of updates don't happen over night.
  12. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

idk man, it looks to me like eka and scathis have been playing a lot of games, that and they've been "updating the engine" for over a month now
  13. teapot

teapot Post Master General

relax rabbies, updating the engine isn't something that just happens over months.
  14. DeadStretch

Eka and Scathis aren't the programmers for Uber maybe that's why?...
  15. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

the majority of the staff is artists, are you saying all they should be doing is art?
  16. Reanimated Ace

Reanimated Ace New Member

And you learned that it's that easy to do these XBL updates from being one of those top selling arcade game developers didn't you? I believe it's been detailed the holes and size limits and requirements and filtering that go into the updates allowed on XBL Arcade content. Even Uber has detailed this through representives, including and not limited to detailing why they have been using the easier updating PC system to test content that is being considered for console.

And...

To assume they're not trying is ignorant. End of comment.
  17. Big Ordeal

Big Ordeal New Member

I don't think anyone quite gets what they're demanding from a development team of about seventeen people. They don't even have the time to fix the character bio page on their website. This is my favorite game. I'll say it. I'm ridiculously impressed that such a small development team managed to make my favorite game.

My opinion: give them the time they need.
  18. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Lol, love you too man. Get your own business and run it for a year. I think you will soon see that what you want to do and what you can do are two very different things.

You don't honestly think that the Uber devs don't want to update MNC on the Xbox, do you? Do you honestly think Eka is happy that he can't easily implement the new stuff he made? And I bet Scathis would love to tweak the game balance, fix the bugs and fine-tune the living hell out of both versions.

But if your name doesn't start with B and ends in ungie Microsoft won't make exceptions for you.

Speaking of Bungie, I thought Halo Reacharound was supposed to be the last Halo game ever? Now I hear they are still milking the cow after they skinned and ate it? :D
  19. DeadStretch

Halo: Reach was the last "Bungie Halo game." Activision bought the IP so that means we are going to see a new one every year now.
  20. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Ah, so Activision is grinding the bones down now... :D