1. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Does anyone have this tag? 10 deployed Jet Gun kills.
    choiLLo even boosted for it and didn't get it.
  2. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

I have 2.
  3. gunked

gunked New Member

only highlight i dont have
  4. choiio

choiio New Member

Its impossiblee
  5. bkitko73

bkitko73 New Member

choiio is right it is IMPOSSIBLE people instinctively know in a pub if you're going for at and they all transform into AlphabetTacos and OminousSatoshi. 9 kills with deploy jetgun, have juice, moneyballs at 50%, assassins try as hard as possible to end it, end it and i rage.

btw if were talking about moabs here i have like 1/2 lol! <--murkycalibers's cool stories
  6. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

Got it awhile ago on my first try. Did it by luring people around the corner on the top platform of Spunky by the annihilator. As Lief suggested to me, another way could be to use charge 3 on fools and then deploy, of course juicing wouldn't hurt. Not nearly as hard as you would expect it to be. Just remember not to even bother trying if you have stacked teams. Last thing you want is to get to 8 or 9 kills then your team juices on the enemy ball.
  7. choiio

choiio New Member

I boosted for it and couldnt get it...how do you have it. And you must have been fighting pretty skilled players to get that tag lol.
  8. choiio

choiio New Member

Why are you posting here? Not only are you derailing but you are ruinning the community.
  9. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

If you're struggling then all I can say is have your class ready for when the right match presents itself. You're going to want assassins and noob snipers on the other team, and perhaps someone to overheal you if they have a gunner aswell.
  10. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Got 2. The first by using charge 3 and instantly deploying, the second when I deployed at the enemy spawn and the guest Assassins decided that I was the optimal target to charge head on.
  11. bkitko73

bkitko73 New Member

wow you must be skilled
  12. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I am in tears laughing at this beautiful irony.
  13. choiio

choiio New Member

The charge 3 thing seems quite effective but whenever you deploy with the tank its really weird cz you dont shoot straight right away(like gunner) your jet gun just automaticly goes up and then it goes to where it should be (wasting like 1 valuable sec) by this time the stun effect runs out and because my sweet sweet mexican connection, the jet gun just never registers, or they are just simply out of range.