building catalyst on metals problem

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by smithdown, October 5, 2018.

1. smithdown

smithdown New Member

im still just practising and have an oppertunaty to use a metal planet to destroy the ai with, thats basically how im practising, to try out various ways to annihalate my opponent.
    But on this metal planet i cant place all the catalysts down?
    Eathere theres a metal spot...i think...in the way? and or i put a building in the otheres way...
    is there a way to make buildings self destruckt and how do i build the catalyst if a metal spot is in the way?
  2. mwreynolds

mwreynolds Well-Known Member

If there is any existing or queued up building within or close the build footprint it won't let you build there.

Unfortunately some metal planets have metal spots too close.
    You need to delete any building too close these and make sure you have no other buildings or metal queued up to be built there.

You can select any building/s or unit/s and then press delete to self destruct. Be careful to not select your commander.
  3. lulamae

lulamae Planetary Moderator

If you do delete an abject in the way, you will also have to reclaim any remaining wreckage before you can place the catalyst.

Also, press the "shift"' key to view any queued builds. If one of those is too close, then you need to find the fabber(s) assigned and reassign it/them.
  4. lulamae

lulamae Planetary Moderator

Interesting that this issue has cropped up 4-5 times over the past couple of weeks.