bugs on ubuntu 13.10

Discussion in 'Mac and Linux' started by darkz20, January 2, 2014.

1. darkz20

darkz20 New Member

I just bought the game for linux through steam and already have some serious issues and I was wondering if anyone knew any quick fixes.

Main issue: the game doesn't actually play, it crashes when it seems it's about to enter a game. I set up a match and wait for the game to start and then it just crashes without any warning what-so-ever. I've tried multiple times, same result every time.

Side issues: the mouse is always a random box of scrambled pixels that makes it hard to navigate. I've reinstalled the game and the same issue still comes up. And the menu lags like hell, i haven't actually played the game yet so I don't have much to compare to, but there is noticeable mouse lag on all the menu screens where there really isn't anything tough to generate.

If anyone knows any solutions, please help. Thanks for reading.
  2. SXX

SXX Post Master General

3. thekotze

thekotze New Member

Hello,
    when i want to open the Page for the solution of thins problem, i get "you dont have permission" error.
    please tell me how to get acces to it.

kind regards
  4. SXX

SXX Post Master General

I guess you bought game though Uber store and then convert it to Steam. Check that your Steam and UberNet accounts linked here:
    https://uberent.com/user/linksteam
    Then log out and login on forums again then you'll get access to Beta forums again.