BUG: Upgrading Turret Eats My Money

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Jeslijar, August 11, 2010.

1. Jeslijar

Jeslijar New Member

If you upgrade a turret in blitz mode (unsure about crossfire) and spam the down dpad button as fast as possible the turret will eat your money and only be upgraded one time

Example: You have a level 2 laser turret, it costs 100 to upgrade, if you run up to it spamming the down dpad it will take 100$ repeatedly until the upgrade process starts. You can literally throw away 500$ or more by doing this. I did it to a rocket turret once, all I can say about that is ouch.
  2. FerdAaron

FerdAaron New Member

I also saw a bug today where a person had the look of being on fire but they weren't.
  3. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

GHOST RIDER!
  4. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

This has happened to me too, I wasn't sure at first but I was thinking "what happened to my money?" I noticed it made the upgrade noise twice so I press it slower now.
    I think thats a lag glitch, Laggy guy not in sync with the host. Has happened to me once, I was on fire for 2 minutes. But could be a bug IDK.
  5. Gavinvin

Gavinvin New Member

I had that being on fire glitch happen to me! It was really cool! I wasnt sure if it was a glitch or if it was a special effect of some item or something.
  6. nodoctors

nodoctors New Member

except Ghost Rider IS on fire
  7. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

Potato/potato. Wow, that really translates poorly via text.
  8. JATOSIN

JATOSIN New Member

The fire thing is an animation glitch the devs are aware, since it happened last night while we were playing and they said they were working on it. As for the turret glitch they didn't mention anything about it so it might be a new glitch.
  9. dragonfist

dragonfist Member

That happened to me today as a Sniper. >:D
  10. Oscar Oli

Oscar Oli New Member

Was that me by any chance? It happend to me when i was on fire and went near 2 level 3 firebases (so both healed me), the fire did no damage however.
  11. nodoctors

nodoctors New Member

:lol: