[Bug-Network] Unable to log in to play

Discussion in 'Support!' started by qjake, June 8, 2013.

1. qjake

qjake New Member

I have successfully logged in to the website, the forums, the store, AND the initial prompt when you open PALauncher.exe with the SAME username and password, but in the actual game, when I type in that exact same username and password, I get "Invalid username/password". What gives?! I want to play!

And no, I don't have a firewall active, and my internet doesn't suck (55 down/11 up).

[​IMG]
  2. qjake

qjake New Member

Okay, so apparently you can't have special characters in passwords [Issue 118]. Now, how the heck do I change my password?! There is no central account management page for Uberent accounts, and if there is, they've certainly done a good job of hiding it!
  3. sab0t

sab0t Member

just found this out as well.

not /all/ special characters aren't allowed. characters such as < or > work, i believe, but I have found so far that periods do not.

it seems that whatever kind of characters are currently not allowed are simply ignored from the input, so i'll run through some characters in awhile and figure out which ones aren't working
  4. qjake

qjake New Member

And apparently, with some more digging, it seems the only way to change your password is to "forget" your password and have it reset. Awesome. At least now I can play...
  5. sab0t

sab0t Member

correct. sorry, should've mentioned this but yeah, i think we both just went through the same hoops :p