[bug/exploit] infinite stackable T2 mexes

Discussion in 'Support!' started by Devak, September 28, 2013.

1. Devak

Devak Post Master General

Ok i just played a game and got my *** handed to me with a combo of a massive army and a nuke spam.
    So, i used Chronocam to figure out how the other guy got so much metal and i quickly found the source:

[​IMG]

Apparently it's possible to infinitely stack a T2 metal extractor.
    In fact, as you can see here, 20 minutes further the guy is STILL spamming the T2 mexes.

[​IMG]

Is this already on Uber's radar?
  2. monkeyulize

monkeyulize Active Member

Building collision still hasn't been fully fixed (it's alot better than early alpha though). You can still overlap stuff by quickly spamming before engis start building. I'm sure Uber knows of this and it will be fixed at some point.
  3. bgolus

bgolus Uber Alumni

This one is specifically to do with metal extractors. Overlapping other buildings should be nearly impossible at this point as they're validated on the server before being built. Metal extractors are a special case though as they're allowed to build in places other buildings wouldn't be as well as can overlap and be built over each other. The advanced metal extractor should be placeable over a regular metal extractor, but not another advanced. Obviously that's not working, we only got that system working recently and not as well as we wanted.