Bring back the old system of activity prizes for the higher tier players

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by wmurderface, September 21, 2020.

1. wmurderface

wmurderface Member

Recently the uber bracket has been condemned to endless hours of just sitting in que in hopes of getting more games then a silver or gold who just deletes after 5 minutes because he also wants the same activity prize that I am going for....I have no interest in playing 600 games at uber level for $100 if I have to sit in que for hundreds of hours a season.

Please reconsider you're prize system, it feels like you have devalued higher level gameplay drastically and many ubers have no chance of ever winning another activity prize.
    Last edited: September 21, 2020
  2. mjshorty

mjshorty Well-Known Member

One thing to note is that prizes should be proportional to league so players will want to push for higher ranks and not feel left out of a reward because they pushed into a league where many players have tons of games. Atm I would identify Bronze and Platinum as the most problematic as you see silver and uber players tank their rank in order to get a reward where they otherwise would not be able to, we need to encourage players to push for higher ranks (like me for example pushing from gold to platinum at a chance at the active reward) So the spread should be changed to look something more like this --

Bronze - 1
    Silver - 3
    Gold - 3
    Platinum - 3
    Uber - 5
    bthirteen likes this.
  3. lulamae

lulamae Planetary Moderator