BradBurning PA videos casts and PoV

Discussion in 'Videos And Replays!' started by bradburning, December 14, 2013.

1. bradburning

bradburning Active Member

Hey I will put more stuff in here next week when I have more time I have 2 fresh videos to show off:

Really good game against my clan mate Mish in last nights Team Burning Social 1v1 comp.

Another game from the Team Burning comp, fun cast with 4 of us casting. This one was put more for the befit of the players.
    Last edited: December 17, 2013
    mishtakashi, roja01 and stormingkiwi like this.
  2. bradburning

The other day after the 1v1 comp my clan played we ran into a few Realm guys and had a fun game. Looking foward to playing them again at some point.

mishtakashi and stormingkiwi like this.
  3. mishtakashi

mishtakashi Active Member

I'll have the cast for the final up tonight hopefully, would you like me to guest post it here?
  4. bradburning

This is my thread not the teams so make your own :)
    stormingkiwi likes this.
  5. bradburning

6. bradburning

Finals game for the Team Burning social comp 2. Between me and Aronin
    iceDrop likes this.
  7. iceDrop

iceDrop Active Member

Very nice game. Congrats on the win. Excellent commentary. Excellent casting. Excellent review via chronocam. I am seriously baffled at how you don't have more subscribers, comments, and attention man. I've been lurking a long time and watched more casts of PA than anyone by a long shot. You rank in the top 3 of all PA casters in my book and don't take that lightly please. Anything I can do to help your exposure, just please let me know. You deserve it. By a mile. No exaggeration. Great work man. Keep it coming.
    bradburning likes this.
  8. bradburning

Thanks its really good to hear that; its always great to know that not only do people watch it but, that the people are actually enjoying them.

Towards the number of subscribers I have, I only have the 9 videos up and and have not been at it that long. If you want to help just keep watching and make comments on the videos which will help getting more more exposure on YouTube.
  9. iceDrop

iceDrop Active Member

Just watched backwards to the one against man11th. (Sorry, missed a few as I took an actual vacation over holiday). He is quite good and you did an excellent job countering him. For you: Great cadence and analysis while casting + excellent gameplay to boot = I predict your casts will totally explode man. I feel lucky to call it first, really. I can't really comment in YouTube cuz of the annoying restrictions Google has recently imposed but I'm going to drop your name in wherever I can as the second best learing channel for the unending steam of noobs looking for help in understanding the game. (ZaphodX as the obvious first). Having multiple perspectives is key and you are one of the few who isn't clearly just following his lead.
    bradburning likes this.
  10. bradburning

Yeah the changes that made google+ mandatory for youtube are a massive pain. I think you can still like videos which are still good to get.