Boxsox's YouTube channel

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat Gameplay Videos' started by mncboxsox, December 17, 2013.

1. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

This is where I post the videos showing you what not to do in MNC. Actually, this covers the videos from the strategy guide and some of my not too shabby game play videos in blitz. I am re-working the channel so that people can actually see what videos cover which blitz matches better and to simplify everything there.

The channel address is:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgHJNxPzD_4ZpVXo2MW5hQ
  2. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

I finally took care of that acute case of cranial intestinitis (yes I made that word up) that I was suffering from and am again posting videos on YouTube. I decided to actually follow the strategy guide this time and have been posting videos showing how I get in the top 5 for each class in several of the blitz matches. Much better videos now that I fixed the audio problems and you can clearly hear my aimless rambling (actually that may not be such a good thing now that I think about it). I hope to be done with all 36 videos soon.
  3. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

I finally took care of some of my cranial intestinitis and have continued uploading videos (my upstream sucks horribly and I was frustrated) I now have 29 of the 36 single player strategy videos up (most with my rambling clearly now about the madness behind my methods). I also have a single 2 player Sudden Death video up but I need others who want to help me record multi-player blitz matches. Anyone interested can message me. If you have a mic it's better but not necessary. Anyone who wants to help with videos would need to download the latest strategy guide so that they can see the turret builds and read the multi-player walkthroughs.