Bouncer Watch Dog.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Shurryy, March 28, 2011.

1. Shurryy

Shurryy New Member

I played on Steel Peel recently, assault, overtime 2 minutes while in juice...
    And guess what I met while I was standing ontop of the moneyball circle?
    A stray bouncer that came out of the enemy player spawn, face grappled me and I was ganged and then idied.
    My death was not the hilarious part, A bouncer on top of the enemy's moneyball ring WAS. And after I was dead it kept running in circles ontop of their moneyball circle.

How the hell? Anybody else experienced stray bouncers inside your spawn? I haven't before now. o_O
  2. Heegu

Heegu New Member

I've once. Some attacks/grabbles can throw them around without killing them which is what causes this.
  3. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Overhealed Bouncers can survive Grapples. Tanks in particular are very good at throwing Bouncers onto the upper levels of Spunky.
  4. Mastah

Mastah New Member

It happens all the time with my Gunner grapple too, always funny to see a poor Sniper running straight into one of them :lol:
  5. Lipucd

Lipucd New Member

Most INTRESTING part?
    I once saw a Bouncher go into the lower base entrance, gallop up to the top, and then chase the players camping up there off.

I didn't think such pathfinding existed with them till I saw it in action that single day.
  6. Diable

Diable New Member

I saw this same occurrence a few times and tried it out myself. It worked on maybe two maps.