Bought Titans and have No Titans

Discussion in 'Support!' started by core1989, August 26, 2015.

1. core1989

core1989 New Member

So i just purchased Planetary Annihilation Titans on steam and yeah nothing.

No new Titans no New Units nothing.

I got the Upgrade as I have Planetary Annihilation I entered the Kickstarter and have played since Alpha just not online as I suck cant even beat the hard AI's.

I have a confirmation code for Uber so you can see I speak the truth.

Confirmation Code: 12880364939099857578
  2. probodobodyne

probodobodyne Active Member

Hello, first of all as a Kickstarter for the game you are entitled to a free copy of PA:Titans so you may want to ask @mkrater to help you sort this out.

Second, are you sure you are launching PA:T itself? Because it's a standalone game and that content is not for the main PA game.
    cwarner7264 likes this.
  3. core1989

core1989 New Member

Im launching it through steam as i changed over to it. Under steam all i see is planetary Annihilation and if I launch that that is all i get though ill have a look maybe its there under steamapps somewhere.

EDIT:
    Thought id go ahead and grab the uber version maybe that version will contain PA:T probably some bug with the steam version. When I purchased it I bought it from the in game menu not off steam store. I also bought the upgrade. Didn't know i was meant to get it for free as a kickstarter though I only paid the 20 dollar kickstarter i think.

EDIT 2:
    So figured it out and this should be stickied somewhere for others.

If you buy the game through steam then you have to launch through steam.

If you buy the game from either the In game menu or uber store then you have to launch it via the PA launcher.

So this problem is now solved.

If you purchase in game it will update your Uber account and then you have to download the game from the store page in order to play PA:T If you did what i did and transferred to steam a while ago you can still come back to this. If you buy the game through steam then you have to launch through steam.
    Last edited: August 26, 2015
  4. Gorbles

Gorbles Post Master General

There are people that have similar issues, as far as I'm aware the helpdesk is working through the ticket backlog :)