Bots killed pro tags?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by mncboxsox, March 12, 2014.

?

How many bot pro tags do you have left?

1. 1

16.7%
  2. 2

33.3%
  3. 3 to 5

16.7%
  4. 6 to 10

16.7%
  5. 11+

16.7%
  1. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Does anyone have all of the pro tags for killing bots? I am working on my last pro tag (100,000 Buzzers). So far I have over 82,000 but wondered if anyone out there actually has them all?
  2. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

No one to my knowledge has the 100k buzzers one. I only have Blackjack/gapshot/bouncer and nearing the finish line scrambler and slim.
  3. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Just curious, the only reason I am so close is because of the guide and YouTube videos, and because I'm a nerd (geeks make tons more money and get super hot women).
  4. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

I need buzzers. I am not sure the best way to get them; 100,000 is not easy to get, not even if you boost...
  5. purplescratchy

purplescratchy Well-Known Member

Slim Kills : 45k
    Black Jack : 76k
    Buzzer : 4700
    Bouncer : 2300
    Scrambler : 1600
    Gremlin : 8369
    Gap Shot: 1630
    Jackbot : 2600
    Kind of shocking... Yet to think if I had a day on my hands BoxSox and I could get #1 spot in blitz despite my low bot kills. We got to wave 1000 without the ball dropping once.
  6. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

More power to you if you have the patience to grind blitz just for a pro tag or to boost that many bot kills.
  7. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

The best place that I have found to kill Buzzers is Sudden Death with the Support when I go a few thousand rounds (the firebase will get you a ton of them) and Super Sudden Death with the Support playing peak-a-boo from the safe spot during the round 82 to 88 buzzer onslaught (5 buzzers from each of the 5 spawn each round in 6 rounds). If you play it right there, you can pick up over 200 buzzer kills in those rounds alone.
  8. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Not patience really, insanity. I really wasn't paying attention to it until the 100,000 gremlins popped up during a match. Now I seem to be specifically gunning for a total lack of a life.
    livingglass likes this.
  9. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Tsk, if I were an Uber dev, I would send you swag if you really were the first person to achieve it.

It probably makes anyone feel good that their hard earned work went well used, even if it wasn't designed the best. Castlevania HD for instance, just as grindy, some people rated it poorly, yet generally one could play the hell out of that, even if it is monotonous it is still a good game and good that people got so much use out of it.

Know the sad thing? All my play time in MNC, I never once found a team that got past 100 in sudden death. I was playing offline with my 6 year old nephew not too long ago, got to round 270 before deciding to give up. That is sad really, how cooperation did that compared to playing with uncooperative adults.
  10. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Uber has already sent me a ton of swag for writing the strategy guide. Uber has actually been very cool about recognizing my OCD when it comes to MNC.
  11. feedle

feedle Post Master General

I almost got the final slim bot one, scramblers im near 1700, bouncers i got, gapshots i got,, gremlins and buzzer no where close.
    I always wanted to finish my tank rail and product bombs but never could due to the amount of assault players always spamming the game.
  12. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

Well I've stopped playing so that's one less assault :)
  13. feedle

feedle Post Master General

so did i.. went to ghosts and its the same bs there...
    mnc people juice fest
    cod ghosts camp fest
  14. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

People always want the easy way to pad their K.D.
  15. manslayer52

manslayer52 Member

Don't play pubs