Bot assists.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by ReqAsh, May 27, 2011.

1. ReqAsh

ReqAsh New Member

It annoys me when I get someone down to really low health and they charge/dash/whatever away and get killed by bots before I get to them. Then I get an assist. IMO you should still get the kill in terms of KD but maybe only half as much money for the kill. What do you guys think?
  2. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

If you didn't get the killing blow then you don't deserve the kill.
  3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I think not. You didn't actually kill that person. You assisted in their death.
  4. ReqAsh

ReqAsh New Member

I suppose it doesn't matter as long as they get killed and ousted from the lane...for the time being.
  5. AARPS

AARPS New Member

You should have finished the job if you want a killer's income. I think it's great that they just died at the hands of a robot.
  6. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

Especially if it's a slim!
  7. ReqAsh

ReqAsh New Member

Fair enough I get it. And yeah it is always funny to see a gunner running away from me and then see him just drop dead when he gets hit by a slim. :lol:
  8. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

The only update I want is the lvl 2 RockIt Turrets at the start of the game.
    Screw Uncle Tully's Funland.
  9. jaysofacton

What about bot streaks? Assault nerf? Juice nerf?
  10. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Great! Indifferent. Indifferent.
  11. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

We all have needs but as I said, I highly doubt there will be a patch coming just because of the dollar default doom happening in August 1st 2011. If it doesn't happen on this summer then that means US printed tons of bills(which will make the default worse) and they begged several countries to buy their dollars. It really doesn't matter what US government do because there will be no stopping the dollar default doom. US will survive until June 2012 if they get lucky.

For people who don't know how painful the dollar default is then imagine this :
    You'll need 100$ just to buy a 1$ lemonade juice.

Trust me, it's painful.
    But this is reality.
  12. jaysofacton

Looks like the EU might beat the $ to it... Greece is well & truely in the **** & now begging for a 2nd bailout :?
    Good job I plan on sticking with MNC update or not :D Still... it's nice to have a wishlist where we can dream.
  13. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

So this dollar default is a fancy term for hyperinflation?
  14. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

@JAY
    That's why I don't see a patch coming.

@Plumbum
    Pretty much.
  15. AARPS

AARPS New Member

I think this is pretty much comedy. I can't for a minute believe that anyone, least of all a gaming company is choosing to not work due to the possibility that the dollar may collapse.

'What do you think Eka, should we work on the 360 update today?'
    'Nah, the dollar is pretty precarious right now, 360 owners may not be able to buy any updates soon.'
    'Good point. Lets go get some donuts and play pinochle instead.'

Besides that gold sellers say this same BS every year or 2 trying to drive gold sales.