1. pound symbol

pound symbol New Member

How do i know which people on the top of the leaderboards boosted their rank? On CoD, a bunch of them were boosted, but i have hardly played this game so i cant really tell. Is it anyone over 10,000,000? i heard the money stops after that so anyone with more than $10,000,000 is a booster. Is that true?
  2. joker

joker Active Member

some people boost earnings and wins. people with like a billion hack. chaosff7 is legit. few boosters under him though around the top 15. only 2-3 tho. oh and the money doesnt stop at 10mil, it keeps going forever
  3. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

I BELIEVE that uber devs have control of the leaderboards, and they have nothing better to do than fix leaderboard discreptencies caused by hackers.

Ask for boosting, a lot of people boost, it is hard to tell who leaves their xbox on in a private to boost their match earnings. Pretty much half the jackbot ranks, and a quarter of the scramblers and such.

I would say it isn't a very big problem at all.
  4. pound symbol

pound symbol New Member

so HALF of the jackbots are boosters?! WOW!

which ones?
  5. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

PU5H
  6. pound symbol

pound symbol New Member

I dont recognize pu5h. is he bad?

i heard from my friends that debowill is a booster. is that true?
  7. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Chaosff7, PU5H, Justfour, Dbowill etc..
    I'm the only legit one in the top 8.
  8. pound symbol

pound symbol New Member

REALLY?! WOW! I dont want to sound corny or anything, but its an honor to meet you!

And congratulations on not being a dirty rotten cheater and working for your rank on the leaderboards.
  9. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

Most of them are legit. You can tell the boosters from the non-boosters by seeing who is good and who is not when you play against them. I have stomped over a few boosters who were supposedly Jackbots, but I have also play Jackbots like Tom#'s who were amazing and near invincible.
  10. pound symbol

pound symbol New Member

Who? They arent on the leaderboards, or at least not at the top of them...
    :? :? :? :?
  11. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

Tom1212112122211 (something like that)
  12. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

On the leaderboards, isn't there like 20 jackbots? And aren't like 10 of them boosters or partial boosters pretty much?

Anyway, I don't pay attention to the leaderboards. All I know for fact is that there are a handful or two of legit jackbots. There are a few hackers that get wiped from the leaderboards periodically. There are some boosters that are at gapshot/blackjack/jackbot rank. And then there are the rest of us, who are about moderate in rank but don't play religiously or boost.

I'd say the last of those count the most. However, rank doesn't show anything but play time anyway. One of the first jackbots was a really dedicated blitz player, I think he found out that ranking up from 99 jackbot brings you back to 1.

P.S.: MLG, I love you to death, but the exact opposite of what you said is probably the truth. In fact, I think you named 6 legit leaderboard ranks, and then proclaimed yourself as never having boosted at all. Let's face it, it doesn't matter if you boost or not (or if you airstrike the spawn, like pikey did to me like 3 times the other day), but don't claim otherwise.

P.S.S: Waziwiop has the right idea. Skill is completely different from rank. Generally, I find most below 20-slim are roughly newbie, most between that and 40-buzzer are slightly better, most between that and 80-gapshot are the best, and any above that are about the same (with more glorified rank and unfortunately more boosters/hackers who suck among them). As thus, I probably respect scrambler ranks the most right now.
  13. pound symbol

pound symbol New Member

There is nobody at all in the top 50 that even have tom in their GT...

Are you sure you arent mistaken?
  14. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

This guy...

And he is great. If he isn't at the top of the leaderboards, then it is probably because he has been playing brink I think, and it also proves that amazing players don't have to be at the top.

What place did he come in at the fraggednation tourney? Anyway, I know he is good because he gives competent gunners trouble as assault (which shouldn't happen to COMPETENT gunners).
  15. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

x Mokuro x, xTots, PoundingLesbian and zestlord are all boosters. Proof? Look at their achievements or Crossfire Wins.
  16. That French Guy

That French Guy New Member

Omg he disappeared from the leaderboards! Did Uber ban him from the game or something? Pretty sure he was a jackbot.
  17. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

Tom and Jon changed their names a while ago. They are still on the leaderboards, just need to know what name to look for. Not even that much of a mystery, ReAlLy.
  18. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

PoundingLesbian?
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  19. Reanimated Ace

Reanimated Ace New Member

LOL guys, Tom#s changed his name to AlTeRnAtInGcApS or something. If you really needed to know.

As for MLG, LOL honored to meet you. Glad to know you NEVER boosted anything.

Kirby Assassin with RoF/Clip Size/Reload Speed ftw!!! /(>'o')> ------------------- ------------------- ------------------- ------------------- -------------------
  20. AARPS

AARPS New Member

Time for more jokes:

Anyone know how mlgintervention gets around town?

He rides his own jock.