Blitz crashes

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Dedicated Server Discussion' started by Brett, April 9, 2011.

1. Brett

Brett New Member

We have a client whose Blitz server crashes through the game panel (TCAdmin) regardless of what we do. The machine is running Server 2008, and if ran from a batch file with the exact same command line, it starts up.

I initially thought this was a problem with the game panel, however his Crossfire server works perfectly fine.

I noticed that if I RDP into the machine, and run the steam update with -verify_all, it updates /hostilegame/config/hostilemaplist.ini and /hostilegame/config/hostileeditorusersettings.ini files. When I start the game server up after that, it shows on the browser momentarily, then crashes again. Running steam update with -verify_all then replaces those two files again.

The command line is...

server HostileLobby?game=HostileGame.HGameInfo_PreGameLobby?bIsLanMatch=False?bIsDedicated=True?ServerDescription="ServerNameHere"?MinNumToStart=1?GameType=TeamBlitz?MapName=4?CoopChallenge=4 -log=DedicatedServer.log -STEAM_DEDSERVER -multihome=IPAdressHere -nohomedir -ServerInstance=1 -seekfreeloadingserver