Black Screen Of Death & Juice Migrate

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Kolcro, January 4, 2011.

1. Kolcro

Kolcro New Member

Somtimes when I am loading crossfire it will load up a black screen with a large MNC logo. If I hit start I can get the menu, and even read the how to play; but not exit back to the main menu. The only way I have found to break this is to exit to the dashboard and reload MNC.

Addtionally, yesterday I had a game migrate while I was juicing. When I spawned in the new game my bar was full and I was glowing, but could not use the juice. A death reset this problem --- one the juice would have prevented.

oh well, at least we won the match :D
  2. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

The logo screen is a glitch that MNC has had since day one, but it's far less common since the DLC. One way to get out of without dashboarding is to find someone on your friends list that has a session in progress you can join.

Also, occasionally host migrations can cause all sorts of crazy glitches. This too is well known.
  3. J Triple Dash

J Triple Dash New Member

I posted about this months ago but like all my posts it got ignored and the thread stopped getting reply's :?

you don't have to quit to the dash or join a friends game. press back then pause go to help and options and load the tutorial. when tutorial starts exit and go back to the main menu. hope that helps
  4. Kolcro

Kolcro New Member

Thanks for the work around tip.

Here's to hoping I never need it :roll:
  5. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Another work around is to just sign out. That brings you to the press start menu.

Also this works sometimes, press B as if you were backing out of a lobby then press A. Although you can't see it pressing B asks you if you want to quit and pressing A is accepting.
  6. Izziness64

Izziness64 New Member

Another quick way to get out of this black screen of death: Press Select to show the glitchy scores and then press Start for the menu. Go to Help&Options (i think) and select play Tutorial. The moment it starts just exit out of it. Oh sure it sounds annoying but this is faster than the aforementioned options to continue playing MNC. :geek:
  7. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Try to press back.

Attached Files:

8. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Someone mentioned glitches after host migration.

Yesterday, a game migrated and sent me to respawn with fifty bucks and all my skills on level 1. It only happened to me :lol:
  9. Kolcro

Kolcro New Member

Thats a kick in the teeth.....

Another migrate I have seen / heard is supports loosing their firebase AND having all of their skills recovering from zero% when the game resumes