better Condrol base + units

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by orcusgr, June 9, 2013.

1. orcusgr

orcusgr New Member

we need better hot keys condrol UNITS menu

Select the units or buildings you wish to have in the group using whatever selection method you prefer
    draw a box over the units
    left-click and Shift+left-click individual units
    Ctrl+left-click a unit to select all of those types of units in the main window
    press Ctrl+# to create the group and assign the # key to select it
    where # is the number 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 key

for example like this game

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Hotkeys
  2. triggadex

triggadex New Member

I am sure they are coming, and "it's only Alpha".
  3. dacite

dacite Member

I'm starting to think all of these threads are troll threads.
  4. SirChristoffee

SirChristoffee Member

Last time I checked ctrl groups where working alright. Shift+click is working with buildings. Box over units works, though it can be a bit temperamental.

People need to settle down on things like this. These aren't necessarily bugs, but rather it is a lack of implementation (that is finished anyway). The basic things you would expect will come, but this is alpha. The game is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from finished.
  5. Malorn

Malorn Member

I really hope you're right about these threads being troll-made. If they aren't . . . well, let's just say we're going to have a rough beta--a rough beta with a lot of people asking why they have to control more than 50 units at once.

At least this thread is asking for a good feature, one that we actually want. That makes it better, even if it's obvious.