Best MNC related hate mail I've received

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, November 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Guy messages me after a game asking me for endorsements. I respond (Speed/Armor/Skill).

This is the message I got back:

Attached Files:

2. mrsims31

mrsims31 New Member

3. kckzi

kckzi New Member

That dudes a dbag. He's sent me similar messages and instantly quits when he sees my name.
  4. Cardboardwarior

Cardboardwarior New Member

I got a good one a while back that demanded I stopped using the support shotgun on the grounds that I was obviously hacking and that I would be reported. I'd post it here, but there's not enough black bars in the world to censor it.
    I also have a long audio file of a 10 year old cussing me out, but I kid you not, it's entirely swears.
  5. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

That's weird. I played a game against him as an assault, and was killing him a lot, (he was assault too.) And after the game he asked for my endorsements which i told him, Crit, Rof, Acc. Then he told me nice and invited me to a party and we played a couple games. I thought he was a pretty chill dude. I think sometimes, some people just get worked up.
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Without getting into something bigger than needed, I have played with and against this guy many times while doing solo pubs. He hates advice, direction, morality boosting, being out skilled and trying to help his team. He purely thrives on those 1v1 situations. There have been times when I told him it was safe to move up but he gave an excuse about not being able to leave the base. I have bots cleared and Pros either retreating and/or near death but still he clams he can't move and quits.

I could go on about our encounters but it would only go futher then needed.

P.S. Can someone please explain the difference between "than" and "then" in layman's terms?
    Last edited: November 25, 2010
  7. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

I went negative in that game. *shrug* I did kill him a bit though.
  8. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

The same guy accused me of modding because I was "too good." Which I'm not. He then asked me where I get my mods from so he could use them. Uh...yeah.

Guy has a chronic case of sand in his va-jay-jay, IMHO.
  9. mrsims31

mrsims31 New Member

I'm no English major but this might help...

Use "then" when speaking in terms of time. ex: I killed this guy 852x THEN he took his ball and went home.

Use "than" when comparing. ex: I would rather play an awesome game like MNC THAN a crap game like Boggle. (If you think Boggle is awesome you could substitute "then" for "than" and it would imply that you would play Boggle after playing MNC :D )
  10. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

I run silver armor on my assassin class, and somebody asked me what level armor I used and I told him.

He asked "How did you survive?"

I AM TANKSIN! FEAR MY JETSWORD!
  11. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Sorry to be off topic...
    So something like this...
    "I going to reload then shoot you."
    "My skill set it better than yours."

Thanks for the tips.
  12. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

Dude I'm pretty sure I was in a game with you where that kid was spitting vitriol in the post match lobby at us. F that guy.
  13. Ian

Ian New Member

Lawl. Thanks for uploading the pic :cool:
  14. AARPS

AARPS New Member

Yep.
  15. Shammas

Shammas New Member

I was told I had a modded controller which prevented me from missing shots.
  16. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

I played with *censored* against that kid and his friend and he was raging so hard it was hilarious
  17. Fojib270

Fojib270 New Member

[​IMG]

Lol heres my sorta hate mail for today. I was going into a room against 4-5 lvl 99s by myself with horrible ranks on my team and bearly lost in over time with me getting twice as many kills and money as second place on my team
  18. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

lmao. this thread is gold. I have gotten tons of hate mail but never kept the funnier ones. Gonna have to remember next time.
  19. Ian

Ian New Member

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4165

Lawl.
  20. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

How about the one where you mod your controller so you can shoot and swing your katana faster? That one is my favorite so far.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.