Best. Credits. Ever.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Caliostro, January 30, 2011.

1. Caliostro

Caliostro New Member

Ok, how many of you saw the game credits? Yes, the credits. That button in games that's slightly less used than the "Read User Agreement" one.

You haven't have you? I hadn't either. Stumbled upon it rather accidentally. Go take a look at it. I'll wait.

....Coolest dev team ever?

Also, particular kudos to Azo for his stunts. You sir, are a winner. In everything. Forever.

[Should this be in Off topic? Technically we're talking about the game... So... Move it if necessary please]
  2. Rammite

Rammite New Member

Absolutely. UberEnt never fails to please, not even in the credits!
  3. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

Actually, it's one of the first things I looked at cause I was bored and had misclicked it I guess. Anyway, it didn't take me long to find the button and sit through the whole thing. I guess I'm rare?
  4. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

Azo's a freakin ninja it's insane
  5. G3722

G3722 Member

I was also surprised to see that Hellchick was part of the team. I haven't heard much from her since the old PlanetQuake/Wolfenstein days, so it's nice to see that's she's still around.

I still have her Quake 3 model installed in my everlasting Quake 3 folder that i copy in each OS i install.
  6. Stalkeer

Stalkeer New Member

Yupp, I've seen it and I can agree that it's one of the best Credits ever ;D
  7. Matheyx

Matheyx New Member

Azo is the most awesome person i have ever seen in credits.
  8. Goose

Goose Active Member

AZO's stunt reels are just insane.
  9. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

There are only 4 or 5 games that have credits worth watching imo. MNC's are the best of them.
  10. Fitzgerald

Fitzgerald New Member

wait.... better than portal?

(ps) the churros are a lie
  11. bobdowl

bobdowl New Member

great Credits, still when I read this post before viewing them I had the Idea of Credits completely done Ingame.
    Big Parade where these Cheer-leader-clones Dance around and things like that.

Maybe next time !