Best air strike in the game?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by drunken feedle, November 10, 2012.

1. drunken feedle

drunken feedle New Member

Post your favourite air strikes stories here.

I got a good one with chocolate thunder. He was playing on the other team and sniping.. some gunner was near him and i let off a becon on him. Rather then getting out of dodge the gunner followed chocolate under the bridge of grenade 3 and got me a nice lol.

I was playing in party chat with thunder and told him i wouldnt go for him. I ended up ruining his uber.

Hes a fun guy to play with or against
  2. thetrollingking

thetrollingking New Member

I throo airstrack unerneeth spown & they ded
  3. drunken feedle

drunken feedle New Member

getting an all time great spawn strike is epic
  4. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

BK Randle.
  5. teapot

teapot Post Master General

my memory is soooo shot... a day or two ago we were playing privates and our ball went down on steel peel. Miracle's assault was constantly on elbow and our donut trying to tap the ball to keep it down. Shammas was our support and he kept insta striking him from under our spawn ring. He ended up getting a couple of people doing so.

I can't remember if it was that game, or the next game where our ball was down to about 1/8th health before we counter pushed, got our shields up and finished the game.
  6. woyldman

woyldman New Member

That was the next game on Lazer Razer. F*cking bomb jump charge didn't work because of lag twice in a row and the ball went up :?

Best airstrike i've done is five time spawn strike.
  7. Randy Tryhard

Randy Tryhard New Member

I had like 12-15 airstrike kills in one match on spunky (no spawn strikes) including 8 on LuckySlick.
  8. De Troll

De Troll New Member

And Jeff was maaaad.
    Best air strike I've had was a five time spawn strike. I've also had a couple back to back round the horn spawn strikes.
  9. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

720 behind the back no look ATG airstrike, this one time..
  10. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I was pubbing against Jeff on spunky. I just got done shotgunning him to death near anni, and quickly threw my air strike towards his team's spawn door. Ended up killing him again the second he walked out the door. So I spawn killed Jeff from half a map away.