BeaM kids

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Sah, February 4, 2011.

1. Sah

Sah New Member

They love to trash talk and pub-stomp. I haven't seen them in tourneys or reported anywhere else, but there are a good number of them. Level 69 Mudkip is the only one I think is above average man to man, but they work fairly well as a team. They hang out with Dan Snipes I guess, because 6 of them came into a lobby a friend was hosting some time last week. I was sure I was gonna get face-rolled, and then lo and behold SIGMAR shows up. Needless to say, brung the pain. We won the first game in 2 minutes. The next 3 games of me and Siggy Longstockings and TeamLolRandum vs BeaM and they lost every one before their members quit out.
    Honestly, it's because Mudkip wasn't there and their sub assassin was so pathetically crippled, it was embarrassing.
    But yeah, I just wanted to know who knows what-all about 'em
  2. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

You want to know about a group of kids you beat?

Why?
  3. My Pen Is HUGE

My Pen Is HUGE New Member

And why does this all matter?
  4. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

I am worse off for having read this.
  5. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

I've come up against them a number of times, and yeah, Mudkip is the only one that gave me the slightest bit of trouble. Never heard them trash talk though (or talk at all).
  6. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

They probably forgot in a party chat you cant hear game chat :D
  7. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Ive jumped dansnipes many a times.. guess hes sick of losing so hes trying to get a team..
    Theres a few others who are starting to form teams.. TACO is another one i see alot of or DETH.

Pretty soon Nick vs Jake will have a team...
    Lol
  8. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

BeaM should play against TACO and they can record it, because these two threads are so similar i dont know why they didnt collaborate and make the "Teams that are Unknown" thread lol
  9. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

well its almost like ...
    do you know who nick vs jake is
  10. Sah

Sah New Member

Ah, I guess I didn't make it clear: I'm actually interested in any sort of group that tries to form up in MNC. Even if they're BK's, at least they're putting themselves and a name out there. I'm hoping someone knows them so we can get them in for some scrims or something. Basically, if they're organized enough that 6 people will put on the same club tag, I want to involve them in the community.
  11. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Randomdude and I played against them.... nothing special at all. To us it was another game of full on pubstomping. I only remember the tag because there were so many of them.
  12. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Cor=cup of rage is my group/clan
    Often imitated but never duplicated
    You can have [Cor] as a tag but if you can't make people rage quit then your not serving the cup hot enough.

Cup of Rage= Boiling hot water/Ghost Chilli/Skill
    Usually when the opposing team tastes some they get rage face and send nasty comments all over the tv. Theres been a few times when our own members have raged themselves and quit... it happens when you play with fire.

Lol
    Theres only a few teams i know of

MSK=Mouskateers
    GP=Grand Prize
    Des=Destiny
    Taco=Don't know them all
    Deth=Some appraisal for a rap artist
    Cor=Cup of rage
    Foxy=Foxxy Futtbuckers
    Team Chaosff7- i wouldnt say they are a team but group of friends who always play together.
    Oxy=Oxy team

Im sure theres a few others from fragnation etc but these are the ones I know
    Last edited: February 5, 2011
  13. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

im glad more groups are rising, and the tournament was nice. nice to see the game progress, i was never much one for competition UNLESS it encouraged advancement. else, people shouldnt both comparing sizes.
  14. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

It's FOXY or FFB.

Also, I went in solo against them, and for some reason they quit out once I was in their spawn. They didn't feel like a threat at all.
  15. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I'll re-edit my bad
  16. Sah

Sah New Member

*MSKT
    *ChaosFF7: The team name is Limit Break and the tag is LB. I brought the idea to Chaos and he agreed to it and chose the name. We haven't really settled on a roster...I suggested some people and they all agreed and then I promptly forgot about it and left everything to Chaos. At which point he stuck with the tag and....that's it. The only people I'm gonna confirm are in it are Chaos and myself, the rest I leave to him to decide. (I'm pretty sure Shuny's been running it).
    :D the fun thing is that LB has a very specific purpose that I'm really excited to get cracking on once my personal situation has improved.
  17. OfficerFuttBuck

ChaosFF7 actually joined Destiny. So I'm not sure what the status of LB is.
  18. Sah

Sah New Member

wait....what?

seriously? I'm gone for two weeks and this crap happens? *shakes head* I'm gonna have to verify this.
  19. OfficerFuttBuck

I was there when he joined, you could say I helped get him in. He loved me more than he loved kckzi. There it's been said
  20. Sah

Sah New Member

...Doesn't that mean he should've joined FFB?