'Back' hotkey

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by zaphodx, March 6, 2014.

1. zaphodx

zaphodx Post Master General

I could have made this a mod request but I feel it is something that should be in the game by default so I'm posting it here.

A hotkey to go 'back' to previous camera location after making a jump to a saved camera position. E.g. After clicking an alert, another planet or making a jump to a saved camera position you could press backspace to jump back to where you were before.
    naginacz, drz1, pownie and 4 others like this.
  2. pownie

pownie Active Member

Duuude, use the search (eg: camera notification back). This has been suggested before:
    https://forums.uberent.com/threads/notification-system-thought.54872/#post-840678

so un-vanguard. much surprise. very wow. :p

I'll give you a like anyway, because I still, really want that and making it available also after using any saved camera position is a nice addition.

Maybe, similar to a browser, you could even go back more than once, and also forward again. So you can quickly switch between several positions back and forth, without explicitly needing to save them. Ie when you get notifications about attacks in two places.
  3. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

This would be helpful not only for camera jumps, but notification jumps.

I like it.
    hahapants likes this.
  4. drz1

drz1 Post Master General

This is alleviated a bit by the use of PIP with alerts, but yeh I think it would be a good idea.