Auto map import

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by stylisticsagittarius, October 30, 2015.

1. stylisticsagittarius

stylisticsagittarius Active Member

When you are joining multiplayer games i often see them usign very very cool costum made maps.
    Would it not be easier to have an auto import map button that would save the map in your own system directory?
    tunsel11, huangth and ljfed like this.
  2. ljfed

ljfed Active Member

This would be nice
  3. perfectdark

perfectdark Active Member

It would be easier if the custom maps were added to the base game. If the people who made them allow it, then what is the problem?

Also. Has anyone made an Earth map? If so, where can I get it? If not. Why?
  4. V4NT0M

V4NT0M Well-Known Member

Meso is basically Earth.

I don't think the tools exist to make an earth map as planets are procedurally generated.

Yes, this would be a good feature but I think it's modder domain.
  5. perfectdark

perfectdark Active Member

Yes earth map would just be a water battle, which is a shame. We should have a way to restrict certain units to stop this, or just have shallow water so ships get stuck and are useless.

Meso is basically earth? What planet are you on? Where's America? Where's Europe? Where's Africa? Where's Asia?

Come on now. How can Uber put so much time into building a game where you can play on a planet and yet not create earth? This game is less finished than a Chinese hotel. Sure the walls are up but they forgot to tag on an entrance and includes stares to navigate between the floors.
  6. V4NT0M

V4NT0M Well-Known Member

I mean from a land/water ratio and landmasses, in the fact that it would play almost the same.
  7. stylisticsagittarius

stylisticsagittarius Active Member

well that'going fast off-topic. IS it not easier knowing that when you play a particular map and u like it that you can just save it? Perhaps the map is not found in custom map mods or you don't have the info again to look it up.
    Many people also don't have the pa mod manager and why should they install it just to get costum maps theve already played on?