Astraeus Auto Load

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Tomasina, May 22, 2014.

1. Tomasina

Tomasina Member

Searched but could not find the answer... please forgive if this is a repeat.

I am loving Galactic War... and it is forcing me to use strategies I have never used before... like doing a complete invasion using only Astraeus. This leads to my question. Is there a way to tell an Orbital Launcher to automatically have build Astraeus pick up units. If not... is there a way to tell a group of Astraeus to pick up units rather then clicking one at a time.

I would like to go back to Macro managing, and simply be able to come back and grab my army of prepared and loaded Astraeus and lead an invasion... if possible. This one by one pickup is killing me.

Thanks!
  2. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

I just did an Astraeus invasion and it was amazing!

Use the area pickup. Use the normal pickup command, but click and drag.
  3. Tomasina

Tomasina Member

Thanks Brian, Good to know... if you select multiple Astraeus will they each pick up a unique unit?
  4. Paappa

Paappa Member

Yes they all will pick different unit when you use area load. Be warned astreuses might bug out when you order them to unload to other planet.
  5. Tomasina

Tomasina Member

Already ran into this... I couldn't get them to drop units. I had to select about five Astraeus at a time. Was hoping it was a one time thing.
  6. Paappa

Paappa Member

Yeah. I lost my first galactic war due to this bug
  7. RMJ

RMJ Active Member

LOL you can actually do this hahahaha. i had no idea :p i gotta try this.