Assult and Gunner endorsments

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by Raiden, August 13, 2010.

1. Raiden

Raiden New Member

I want to know what everyone uses as I seem to get dropped pretty fast by these 2, but when I use them I feel so weak.

Edit: and the tank if you use him.
  2. Galaxy010

Galaxy010 New Member

I also need help with Gunner and Tank, but I have a good Assault build. I worked on it after a bit of experimenting:

Gold: Rate of Fire
    Silver: Accuracy
    Bronze: Skill Recovery

The point of this set is to be mainly a killer.You can kill bots really good with mines and level 3 charge destroys people. Having RoF for your gold will make you kill fast, and accuracy compliments this quite well. I put in Skill Recovery because I use the mine and the charge as Assault a lot. If you don't you can replace it for Speed of Armor. I would just say keep RoF and Accuracy as gold and silver to make you good killer.

I spend most of my time killing bots. For upgrading, I generally start off with Charge and Mine, then Level 3 charge. After that I do my passive, then level 3 mine, then level 3 passive. I ignore the jetpack.
  3. Galaxy010

Galaxy010 New Member

Actually I found a good Gunner set:

Gold: Armor
    Silver: Accuracy
    Bronze: Regen
  4. VelociraptorBill

VelociraptorBill New Member

I use
    Gold: Rate of Fire
    Silver: Skill Regen
    Bronze: Reload (thinking of putting Armor or Health Regen)

I mainly focus on using the grenade launcher and Charging people.
  5. intelekt

intelekt New Member

If you use the Gunners gun, which you should, you will notice that accuracy allows you to kill someone of the same class faster and from further away, this made my gunner a regular 30-10 ratio player.