Assault vs Tank

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by cgmontage, August 17, 2010.

1. cgmontage

cgmontage New Member

Ok here's the deal. Let's say both the Assault and the Tank have their charges upgraded to level 3. If they charge into each other, the assault always wins. Pretty sure if the biggest dude on the game (next to the gunner) is charging into the scrawny assault, he's going to win. This makes no sense.. FIX
  2. cgmontage

cgmontage New Member

3. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

the assaults charge is the only thing that can stop me as a tank unless they stick a level 3 bomb on me
  4. jjcpockets

jjcpockets New Member

Assault's grapple is pretty much his most powerful skill, the problem is you have to get fairly close (although his dash is useful). I used to run level three armor and just charge-grapple everything that came around the corner, but people who back-peddle and kite will take you out every time (and god help you if it's a support). If you think an assault is trying to move in to grapple then just walk backwards and wail on him with your jet gun, and if you can avoid his charge launch your own.

Does a tank with level three armor survive (and/or level three passive skill) the assaults level three charge?
  5. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

ive never survived cuz i bounce off 5 things off the map soooooo........
  6. FiercelyFuzzy

FiercelyFuzzy New Member

This is my biggest problem. Their charge, does very little damage to me as a tank, but the fact that I can fly from their spawn to my own spawn, out of bounds is just wrong. If I am lucky and get a charge on an Assault to Out of Bounds him, his jetpack/boost combo get him back in, I'm lucky if my Jetpack will decrease my fall speed.
  7. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

It would be nice if doing the tank's charge in midair quickly enough could save him from a ringout