1. An Artic Fox

An Artic Fox New Member

Have any of you noticed there are more and more Assaults? In the Pro kill protags I almost have 2,500 Assault kills....my second highest just broke 1,000!! Every game i go into recently has 2 or 3 Assaults running around with crit shots wrecking anything in their path...even a gold armored lvl3 passive Tank cant withstand these Assaults. The charge grapple... its just stupid. Bombs....uuugghhh...level 3 bombs regen so fast and have so much damage and area of effect. I understand the Assault is suposed to be the "all around" Pro but...thats not what he is now. Hes far to noob friendly. This character also loves to turn into a bunny as well. When I play Assault I'm mostly just...wanting to try something other than support or sniper, but i find it boring cause...I kill everything in my way. Here are a few nerf ideas. tell me what you think. Crits should be more rare and only level 3 passive should let you have crits and not that many. Grenade launcher should do less damage or have a shorter range before exploding midair. Bomb regen should be as slow as airstrike regen and NOT regen while an active bomb is out. lvl 3 charge should regen extremly slow think as slow as lvl 1 charge. Fly should run out quicker. The things staying the same : Damage and range of assault rifle. Speed damage of bombs. Damage of charge grapple. If range of grenades decreased, damage of grenades stays same.

A small note: Bunny hopping should be fixed. think CoD style fix. the more you jump. the slower you move.
  2. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

I do like the slower regen for Bomb and Charge.. an Assault can practically do another bomb like 4 seconds after the previous one explodes, thats just countless bomb after bomb.

And the charge, they can do pretty much every encounter they have against a player.

I agree on those two changes.. and i play AS the Assault sometimes.
  3. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

So, basically you want to nerf this class until they become unplayable because you've had your *** kicked by them too many times? That's the only thing I'm getting from your rant.
  4. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

5. ROWAN1551

ROWAN1551 New Member

You want to nerf the Grenade Launcher? You know how useless it would be then?

I dont think the assault needs to be nerfed, stay out of AR range and your basically safe from most of these assaults I've seen running around lately.
  6. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Artic Fox, do you like ANYTHING about this game? You're such a McGrumperpants.
  7. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Yes.
  8. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

This.

Why don't people accept that every class has benefits? Assassins gain juice real fast, tanks deploy in front of Laz0rs and get juice, assaults are noob friendly, yadda yadda yadda.

Just get over it.
  9. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

He is mad because he was probably healing his firebase for ten minutes to get juice an assault killed him, then he quit as it was his host. I reckon thats what happened.
  10. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

I get it dude. You're absolutely right.

I mean, don't these fools know I'M supposed to win? How dare they try to compete?

Seriously, every class needs to be nerfed to wearing big crash helmets and firing tennis balls.

Every class except for Immortal303

That's right. My own class. Basically an overhealed, juiced jackbot with 4.4 Lazerblazers on the shoulders, a 5.5shaveice on the crotch and he must fart awesomeness.
  11. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

That's basically what I got from it. There's a reason why the Assault has all these abilities....he's mainly a Pro killing class.

Let's take one of the best slaying classes and make him worse than the Support. :roll:
    Last edited: December 21, 2010
  12. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Hey, easy on the Support. He's gets no respect as it it.
  13. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

QQ thread

I CAN agree with noobgrapple rank3 getting a nerf though, Ive hated that skill with a passion since the release of the game and still do.
    Its way too noob friendly, and just too powerful in general.

Mainly just because you have to go out of your way to avoid it, kinda like the bomb.
    Having both is a bit too much considering their very short cooldowns.

My opinion though.

As for the rest, l2p?
  14. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

I don't get people complaining about level 3 charge when it's worse than level 2, while the Tank's level 3 charge is an instakill if it connects.
  15. Mutated Muskrat

Mutated Muskrat New Member

Personally, I think the learning curve is too great for the rest of the classes...at least the Assault is easy to "pick up and play" for most. I kind of agree about the lvl 3 charge though, except that I have been killed while doing it many times (but I am not a great player...).
  16. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

The tank's charge while great has its flaws. For one, you can't charge willy nilly because a random grapple will beat it. So will assault's charge 3. And assault's charge 2, now that I think about it.
  17. PsiDebby

PsiDebby New Member

I don't know... After the Assault, I think the Gunner and Support are easy to pick up and play. Not anything against those classes as I like playing the Support class.
  18. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

People shouldn't talk about easy classes without bringing up the sniper.

And I think the assault is fine, except for the nades. The nades are too powerful.
  19. xknight2099

xknight2099 Member

I think they need to nerf the Immortal303 class.

I mean the overheal charges to quickly, those quad energy launchers are broken with gold RoF. And his lvl 1slam is like an ejector.

The only weakness is thathe can't fit out the door in steelpeelanymore. It's like the big monster truck from idiocracy.

And dont get me started on jackbot jr spam.
  20. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

None of these things will beat Tank's charge, and if they do it's because of lag.