Assault not being able to use Bomb..

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Rolo, August 26, 2010.

1. Rolo

Rolo New Member

Any other assault players had this problem? Every once in awhile I won't be able to throw out my bomb even though the skill is fully charged. I've stayed alive for a half of match and could never use it. Then when I die, I'm able to use it again. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Happens on any map, anytime. No, my skill is not being drained by scramblers.

It's not lag either because it's happened in games that ran great. It did start after the updates earlier this week. Could that have something to do with it?

Not a game breaker for me, but does get a lil annoying sometime. Thanks for any feedback.
  2. Rolo

Rolo New Member

Damn, I guess I'm the only one :cry:
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Sorry. I have never had this happen to me. Nor have I heard about it happening to others.
  4. razman360

razman360 Member

I've been unable to dash as assassin before :/
  5. Rolo

Rolo New Member

Happened again, just last night. The skill is full but is not even lit up, super weird. I must be unlucky as hell I guess. Someone else mentioned that it might have something to do with "sticky" it on an ally pro, and being unable to use it until they die. Gonna test that tonight.
  6. Obiwan Kenblomi

Obiwan Kenblomi New Member

I haven't noticed it before - but I haven't been looking specifically for it either. If it has happened to me than I must have died right afterwards and not noticed it. But no - it hasn't been a problem for me yet.

As for not being able to use it because it was on a Pro and he died - I haven't tested that but I know that everytime the Mascot comes out I put the bomb on him and after he dies I'm able to detonate it still. I know it's not the same as a Pro, but it's similar and it seems to work fine.

I hope I don't start running into this problem, though. :?
  7. XenoS ZeroWing

XenoS ZeroWing New Member

yeah i get it alot, generally if you try and use the ability before its recharged it will do this.
  8. Rolo

Rolo New Member

hmmm, I do have a tendency to mash the buttons before things are ready. Going to test this out tonight and will post up. If I can duplicate it maybe the devs will take a closer look.
  9. forrestthewoods

forrestthewoods Uber Alumni

We've heard various reports of skills being unusable but so far we've not been able to reproduce them. It seems to be incredibly rare so any information you can provide would be useful.
  10. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I often mash the button before cooldown and haven't came across this problem.
  11. Silentblade4289

Silentblade4289 New Member

I've had this happen with the support's firebase. It says the skill is fully charged, but it wont let me actually use it. And no, I don't already have a firebase out.

This seems to happen more often after I've picked up a firebase. I'll pick up my previously placed firebase, move to where I want it now and the game won't let me put it back out.
  12. XenoS ZeroWing

XenoS ZeroWing New Member

Hmmm, so few people are getting this...

Ok well for the assualts charge, it does seem to happen quite alot, to the point i always make sure its totally charged before i put it down. That seems to work as i cant say i've seen it other than trying to use it before its ready.