Assault Class Armor Needs Improvment

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Dec21, August 14, 2010.

1. Dec21

Dec21 New Member

I feel like the Assault class has really weak armor considerng the fact that it would be used for say ASSAULTING?

Also I think it could have a better jetpack compared to the Tank and the Gunner because Assault is lighter.
  2. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

I never upgrade the assault's yellow skill because it doesn't do much for the money it asks, flying can help in areas but imo not worth upgrading from the default 3-4 seconds you get.

The default class has ammo and fire rate endorsements, you could always swap one of them our for armour in a custom build.
  3. TangerineMoney

TangerineMoney New Member

annd seeing as the assults gun destroys people pretty fast, I think they balance each other out.
  4. Tigerfox 360

Tigerfox 360 New Member

get a custom class and give him armor as your gold endorsement.

also, your jetpack already IS twice as good as the gunner and tank's jetpacks, combined.
  5. tim

tim Uber Alumni

Regarding the yellow skill (jet pack), I usually don't buy points in this skill either, but it can be a very effective defense against those pesky assassin backstabs, since you can't be grappled while in flight.
  6. Tigerfox 360

Tigerfox 360 New Member

it's perfect against snipers.. i can't use my grab, and you wont trip my traps. :/
  7. bicycletire

bicycletire New Member

I love the jetpack, especially when you upgrade your passive skill it increases your jump. Your vertical jump is high enough to shoot over most barriers and with the jetpack you can just hover above it long enough to take out that guy diving for cover. Also flying around on the second level is really useful for cover and running away seeing as most characters can't follow you from one bridge to another.