ASSASSIN TUTORIAL

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by lord_sammy, June 28, 2011.

1. lord_sammy

lord_sammy New Member

For the love of god, PLEASE! Please please please make an assassin tutorial and force new players to go through it before they flock to her and do it completely wrong! Two assassins on the team (including me), we need a support, I'd gladly do it but that means leaving the bots in the hands of someone incompetent. I'd be all for team balance but nooo, someone has to push the bots and I don't see the other assassins doing it, and every time I trust them and go something else we get waves of bots pushing into our base I mean what the hell come on! We need -something- to teach these nimrods right from wrong and I sure as hell don't see them coming to the forums and reading the guides! At least have the decency to put it in big red letters that the assassin is a bot killing class, I am tired of having to bust my *** with her every game if I want to see victory!

Edit: ..I realize it's up to the players to teach other players, I just needed to rant...now the real question is, why am I suddenly unable to go back and delete my own posts?
  2. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

You know there's a backspace, right.

CTRL+A, then Backspace.
  3. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

You can post new topics in this forum
    You can reply to topics in this forum
    You can edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot post attachments in this forum
  4. Undercover_Thudercat