Assasin a male....

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Cmoney215, August 17, 2010.

1. Cmoney215

Cmoney215 New Member

like the title says, i would like the option of choosing my assasin to be a male.
  2. Necroscourge

Necroscourge New Member

Would not be realistic

A male assassin would have to be a good character then, have more then 10 health and be useful in any kind of fight.
  3. cazoofoo

cazoofoo New Member

Simple question, why? Erotic fantasy or something and the assassin being a chick doesn't quit cut it?

And secondly to the first reply, not only are you disregarding the neart-perfect class balance of this game you have decided to make ignorant, discriminative, hateful, and ******* retarded sexist comments? Either quit you'r bitchin' or get outa' mah kitchen.
    Wow, just wow... *sigh fell for the troll bait*
  4. Veruca

Veruca New Member

And I would like the option of choosing every other class to be a female, but I'm not sure PitGirl would be too fond of an all-girl team. She just might go on strike, and honestly, what would MNC be without our beloved PitGirl? Right?

Right! ;)
  5. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

I'd much rather see mascot doing that dance.
  6. Handsome Andy

Handsome Andy New Member

Only if Support becomes a sexy Nurse.
  7. ABAGOFWETSAND

ABAGOFWETSAND New Member

I lol'd and everyone in the office looked at me.
  8. Enma

Enma New Member

I was thinking the same thing, well sort of.
    I was thinking that you can choose male or female in the locker room and so every class responds to that choice.
    Although over all i didnt care much seeing as its just a skin (or cosmetic) thing.
  9. DCtheEE

DCtheEE New Member

This. Why are we worried that much about gender? Do I think my gameplay would be enhanced if my assassin were male? Nope.

If you want to argue about small cosmetic things like skins or hats, fine, but you're talking about changing the entire player model. That's kind of ridiculous for a minute change.
  10. xxrpggamemanxx

xxrpggamemanxx New Member

It could also make male or female better for certain classes. I guess in theory the women would most likely have smaller character models meaning they'd be a smaller target. I believe Rainbow Six Vegas 2 did this as the women were skinny while the men character models were slightly buff. Most the people ran around as females just because the hitboxes were smaller and it gave them an advantage.
  11. DCtheEE

DCtheEE New Member

I'd rather that Uber perfected the balancing on the current pros rather than introducing new genders and trying to balance all those as well.
  12. FiercelyFuzzy

FiercelyFuzzy New Member

I do not know what an "assasin" is.
  13. BlueZebra

BlueZebra New Member

Wait a sec, the assassin is a chick? How did I miss that?

/assault
  14. DCtheEE

DCtheEE New Member

You were probably too busy being stabbed from behind to notice. ;)
  15. brandyn o mac

brandyn o mac New Member

Its a video game skin, I realize you "l33t kids" love your fantasy of being an assassin and all, but yes its just a videogame, and merely cosmetic.. Who cares? There are alot more important things that I would like to see addressed...