As long as we're being completely hypothetical

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by JON10395, August 26, 2011.

1. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

What is your biggest MNC wish?
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Uncle Tully's, skins and balance changes.
  3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Naked Assassin.

Edit: I don't care if she's a bitch.
  4. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

a hentai featuring 3 assassins and a tank
  5. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

And a cup.
  6. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

of poo.
  7. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

hmm
  8. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

This
    or that Uber start selling skins, maps, classes to the peeseers with smnc ( I believe that's how 'free to play' works) then use said money to give us an update/DLC
  9. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

3 tanks and an assassin
  10. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

Did I hear Character A/Character B requests?

---

The match had ended. The crowd was cheering after the Icemen victory despite rushing back to their hover cars to avoid curfew and Hotshot hooligans. Food scraps were left in the stands and the only people remaining were the press.

The sniper was busy giving one of his endgame rants about being the head of the team. This time there was another sniper on the team arguing with himself about which incarnation did better. Their equal scores did not help. The Assassin detested these sessions. She refused to speak to a clamoring public willing to be kept under the thumb of the President for life just because MNC is freely available. She turned on her cloak, still at level 3 from the match, and made a relatively quiet escape.

It had become clear to her that with such a low number of deaths this body had taken quite a lot of damage. Forced to uncloak she finds a corner to tend to her wounds. The spot on her left thigh was livid. The Gobinumb had worn off irregularly leaving some spots in pain and others a bit tingly, at least for the moment. Sweety what are you doing here? a familiar voice rang. Hotshot Pitgirl loomed above her with a concerned look on her face.

Icemen Pitgirl was a bit busy entertaining press questions. Are there any other questions not pertaining to me wearing a bikini? The crowd went silent. Better her than me the orange clad Pitgirl thought. Switching her attention back to the ailing assassin she spoke. There there, I know you just as well as she does. Just let me-The Assassin shrugged off her hand as she reached in to help. The Assassin was used to taking care of herself, refusing Pitgirls aid was encoded into her. Even so the increasing pain was getting to her. If its okay I can take you to somewhere a bit more preferable. Please just come with me. The assassin nodded reluctantly. Pitgirl picked her up and carried her off to her waiting transport.

Its not as good as, she pauses for a second well wherever you go off to after matches but its home. Instinctively the Assassin looked around taking in everything surrounding her. Pitgirls house had various trophies lying around. Some seemed a bit odd. "Best Waitress" one said with some form of owl atop it, Greatest Encyclopedic Knowledge of Car Mechanics "claimed another. There was one off in the corner with the "Worlds Greatest Mid-Air Split of all Time of all Times. The most recently dated was turned away so the description could not be read but it seemed to be a gold bust of the assaults head wearing sunglasses, his lower lip clenched by his upper row of teeth. There were also schematics for some sort of new personal turret and a few odd heal/hurt guns on the wall.

Just rest here sugar, rang Pitgirls soft southern voice I have something for that wound. She took a small tube of Extra Strength Generic Regenerant off of her belt. Now show me where it hurts.

---

More?
  11. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

YES!
  12. NeoCyberman

After I'm back from classes today I'll get to the steamy parts which I'm refining.

How was the assassin injured?

Will the Gobinumb last long enough?

Will the two snipers ever stop arguing?

Will my writing style ever improve?

The answers await you.
  13. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

Reported.
  14. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

By then the community will be dead.
  15. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

My biggest wish from Uber?

Wishlist that means something.
  16. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

17. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

18. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

When are you going to get fibre optics so we can play MNC?
  19. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

March 2012. I need money.
  20. NeoCyberman

Updating my lame fanfiction later today.

I'm a bit busy.