Anyone you met who is freakishly good?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Galaxy010, September 5, 2010.

1. Galaxy010

Galaxy010 New Member

Anybody here play with anyone who is really good at this game? Like REALLY good. Like "I swear to God he's using hax" good. Yesterday I played with the guy called "The Void." Jesus Christ he was the best MNC player I've ever seen. He was playign Assassin and was doing everything perfectly, I could rarely kill him. He got Juice like 3 times in two minutes and destroyed our team and Moneyball single-handed.
  2. nailhead04

nailhead04 New Member

An assassin easily getting juice over and over?! Never see that before.
  3. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

I've had this type of thing happen twice. The first time was a guy(don't remember the name) playing as an Assault.. And he was probably the best Assault I've ever played against. He killed me 3 times for every time I bested him. Was pretty crazy. Then he changed classes and I never lost to him again.

Then recently there was an Assassin named A Mad Hippie who was just absurdly good, we had no way to deal with the guy so we just ended up rushing their base over and over again while two supports tried to combat him. BARELY won that game.
  4. metalsnake27

metalsnake27 New Member

I get messages sometime about me being too good and ppl rage at me and stuff when I play assassin because I can sneak behind them an ASSASSINATE them whoaaaa.

But yeah ive seen REALLY good people before, me and my friend invite them to our party and we get a really good team together when we find more good players.
  5. Beastleh

Beastleh New Member

This is gonna get me alot of hate but... Honestly? I'm one of the most freakishly good players i've ever seen. I have seen a few others that are good.. but sometimes those people are usually one of the people that used Hacks to get to the top of the leaderboards.. so i question their skill.. use hacks once, probably gonna use it again.

But i usually go 20-40 kills and 0-15 deaths most games. and thats when i go for the money ball. I usually don't worry about money balls and bots unless there are no enemy players.. I figure why bother with inanimate objects if some other jerk is about to try to kill me?
  6. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Remember there are quite a few players out there with hacked profiles who have all 3 skills at gold level. I'm not judging anyone's skills until the patch to be honest.
  7. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

I'll do that with assassin too.. build up about $1000, and then that's good for buying juice like 4 times in a row, since I can usually re-make about half of the cost each time

i got my first cheating accusation message yesterday, so that felt pretty good
  8. Beastleh

Beastleh New Member

I Collect hax accusations in my message box. Very fine collection of Nerd rage i must say.
  9. ROWAN1551

ROWAN1551 New Member

Becuase its an objective based game?
  10. HOOOFARTED

HOOOFARTED New Member

Obviously it would be me.
    Guilty as charged.
    Wait...
    Oh you said freakishly good?
    Nvm then...............
  11. Beastleh

Beastleh New Member

I can't complete any objective if 6 people are killing me. Self Defence before the money ball.
  12. Unic0rnSunshine

Unic0rnSunshine New Member

I read this post and I was like

[​IMG]

Then I read it over and I was like

[​IMG]

I understand fighting back when you're being attacked, but don't sit there and wait until you're attacked again.

Destroy those 'inanimate objects' when you're not 'defending yourself'. They're worth more than a dead pro.
  13. Beastleh

Beastleh New Member

Don't be stupid. I go for the money ball. Anything in my way dies. If everything is dead, the moneyball is the ultimate goal. At that point the moeny ball will be easy to kill. Trust me bro, done this 100s of times by now.
  14. Cornstalk

Cornstalk New Member

I saw an assault player go 40 and 2 in a game once. He won the game for his team juice rushing the ball even though our team got their ball under 50% in regular play before they turtled hard.

This assault could kill my level 3 passive silver armored tank in about 2 seconds with the assault rifle alone. Having toyed with assault a little bit, he was either having AMAZING luck with critss or running a 3 gold endorse hack. I have trouble killing a gunner standing still at medium range with assault using gold crit with a level 3 passive without needing to reload most of the time...
  15. Myrick

Myrick New Member

That Fojib270 guy is a beast.
  16. Geminosity

Geminosity New Member

I saw this insane sniper hold off the entire enemy team until Extra time then they rushed past them and took the moneyball down from 100% in one juice!

I think their name was Geminosity or something. People didn't even know what happened it was so quick! :3
  17. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

Not gonna tute my own flute too much

But I have a nice inbox of messages from people who are not too happy with the spankings I hand out regularly.

I got one today in fact that read

"Go *u** yourself"

;)
  18. HagenMichiel

HagenMichiel New Member

and did you?
  19. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

OH BEHAVE!
  20. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

Ahhh i seee we have all been stuck in a room with me b4......."room goes silent" crickets chirp.....guess not