Anyone got Blitz working yet?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Lipucd, January 12, 2011.

1. Lipucd

Lipucd New Member

Me and a few friends here since a while back have been STRUGGLING to get Blitz working honestly. It's getting to the point of sheer frustration to hear "Blitz mode woring' and yet we still can't seem to get it to run.

...Is there ports I should have open? Can a server only be host via dedicated and not lesson? I'm honestly grasping at air here for answers that seem to not come about. Chances are doesn't help that I've seen a few up and running already, but no one seems to be able to connect to any I host ( and at random even see my games at all ).
  2. Providence

Providence New Member

Yeah it works.
  3. XyzKiller

XyzKiller New Member

Yeah, me and my friend got our server up multiple times for Blitz & have had people join.

It can be hosted listen or dedicated, we've done both. To host it dedicated, you need to launch it with the correct command line, which I can post later today if he gets on Steam and see if that helps at all.
  4. Chaky

Chaky New Member

I've managed to play on other peoples' servers, but haven't managed to have anyone join my own listen server. Not sure why.
  5. Lipucd

Lipucd New Member

Then could use a bit of assistance honestly and when ether of us three host, no one can join, we just sit there, have to go back to the menu, and then go back to the servers with the "You where unable to connect to the server" error message.