Any privates or scrims going on the PC version ???

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Clans, Team, and Tournament' started by benzito7, August 29, 2011.

1. benzito7

benzito7 Member

Hi guys,

I was simply wondering how active the MNC PC competitive community his ?

Is there any scrims or private games being organized ?

I tried to play a few games on PC this weekend and most of those were not very enjoyable, all one sided affairs.

Even without any update since December of last year, the xbox 360 community seems a lot more active.

Hopefully this will change with SMNC.
  2. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Nope.
  3. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

Low population+Recent Game rule changes have had an adverse effect on competition.
  4. benzito7

benzito7 Member

I didn't really play the PC version for a few months, I just witnessed the effect of the new update.

When my moneyball went down and one single assassin with juice could finish it I was laughing.

I tried to enjoy the few games I played but something just seems wrong and I went back to the Xbox 360 version.

I wonder why Uberent didn't bother fixing at least the money ball health ???

Also I could barely find full games to play, and there was only 3-4 server that were not empty.

I am wondering why Uberent doesn't make the first MNC free to play at this point, I am sure they are not selling copy of this games anyway.

May as well put it free to advertise SMNC and try to get more people interested.
  5. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

The story of the change being made is odd.

When the patch came out Uber did not make note on the blog and the mods seemed to have vanished. The change was odd and we had no idea what it was for. No one steped up with and explanation.

After we tested it out we saw how horrible it was. Some of us supposed corporate espionage of some kind.

Turns out that Uber was mega busy getting things ready for PAX (SMNC). They were so swamped with work that they did not think the change was that major so they did not make note of it.

The purpose was an attempt to break up turtling due to the reduction of juice power and the strengthening of the first two base turrets.
  6. Awpteamoose

Awpteamoose Active Member

Didn't read the replies,
    if you've got a team RWM will fight you, anytime.
    Just don't ***** out if you arrange it.
    [​IMG]
  7. benzito7

benzito7 Member

I am not part of a team on the PC version, only Xbox 360 and unfortunetaly most members of the team don't have a PC that can run MNC.

Since most of the teams on the 360 are dying, private are now organized with good competitive players.

It seems there is not much of a competitive scene on PC either, I was wondering if someone was organizing private with competent players who know what they are doing (e.g. not like in public match), which by previous reply doesn't seems the case.
  8. Myst

Myst New Member

Used to, twice a week. Died after patch 8 came out.
  9. Awpteamoose

Awpteamoose Active Member

Yep. Noone really cared about the game enough after patch 8.
    Also, we can make an irc for pugs, with bot and everything, but noone gonna use it anyways.
  10. benzito7

benzito7 Member

Thanks for the answer, hopefully we will all be part of the Beta and we can pick up thing with SMNC. Looking forward to play against good players in the MNC universe on PC !!!