Any Plans for MNC ???

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by thoxon, January 6, 2014.

1. thoxon

thoxon New Member

Hi Uber Guys,

first, I love mnc. Never played a better strategy 3d shooter game like this. (and I tried smnc)

At the moment not so many players are around when you play via PC (Steam).
    Ok, the game is old and there is a new one which is similar.

My question is, if you plan to do something with the old mnc game concept ?
    And I do not mean making a 3d Dota kind of game, we have smnc..............
    I think more in a way of fast-action oriented game play like mnc, with several classes and a few maps.

Are there any plans for this ? Or do I have to play mnc until all servers are shut-down and then give up and get used to smnc ?
  2. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I honestly doubt you'll get a response from them let alone a forum member. I'll be more than happy to answer though.

No they do not plan to do anything with MNC. They haven't had plans to do so since maybe 2010? They made SMNC but now have no plans to finish that. They're working on other projects and said they will come back to it if they can, but I don't know a developer that's ever done that.

Play MNC till the servers are down, but good luck. Nobody is really on PC. If you have an xbox, you're better off buying the game there since it has more life in terms of public matches, and still a group of skilled players doing private matches.
  3. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Thank you teapot. That does kind of sum it up, huh. I love MNC on the Xbox and I'd love to see more MNC. I know the guys here love MNC as well, but because the team is currently working on other projects, we don't know when/if we'll be able to get back to it. I keep crossing my fingers, I freakin love that game :D
  4. thoxon

thoxon New Member

thanks to both of you for this answers.

I know it is an old game and there are other priorities obviously. But the statement that someone in the development team still loves the game, gives me hope for some time in the future were you might start looking at this again...................