Any MNC action at E3?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by HungryAntman, May 27, 2010.

1. HungryAntman

HungryAntman New Member

Are we going to see any MNC at E3 this year?
  2. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

yes. lots of action.
  3. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

Are you guys going to be doing tournaments and handing out prizes again?
  4. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

E3 crowd is different than PAX crowd. It's mostly developers, publishers, marketing, buyers, etc. They're not as fun as hanging out with real fans :) We're saving the tournaments and prizes for PAX Prime in September.
  5. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

PAX Prime is gonna rule!
  6. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

September!? Does that mean we shouldn't expect a release date anytime before that? Or do you guys just love the game so much you want to continue to promote and play it with fans via tournaments and events post-release?
  7. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Regardless of release date, we plan on continuing to support the game and future updates and we love the PAX audience.
  8. Moe Fwacky

Moe Fwacky New Member

The PAX audience loves you guys too. Can't wait to see this game again in Seattle, although I'm hoping it's released before then.
  9. nyx

nyx Moderator Alumni

Yay! PAX Seattle! It's gonna rock!
  10. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

I've never been to a gaming/entertainment convention or expo and I won't pretend to know anything about the industry. But, from what I've been exposed to, it's not very common for developers/publishers, especially small ones, to pay for a booth to promote an already released title.

I could very well be completely wrong; it could happen more often than I suspect. I imagine the media pays most attention to upcoming releases because they attract the most attention and generate the most hype. Therefore, my perception is probably inaccurate to some extent.

On one hand, I hope I'm right cuz I can hardly wait to get my hands on this game! On the other hand, I understand you guys are very passionate about MNC and want it to be everything you envisioned, same as me. I also hope I'm wrong because true support and dedication to a product post-release is something that I believe occurs far too often. It's something I treasure as a customer and a fan.

Since I trust you guys to release it once it's ready (and Microsoft can fit it into its $chedule), I hope it's ready before September cuz I'd rather be playing the game and not checking the website/forums every damn day! :p
  11. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

I wouldn't try to read anything into us having a booth. If you look at the other smaller companies like The Behemoth they are basically at every trade show.
  12. magnusrex

magnusrex New Member

Have fun at E3 guys, and same at PAX Prime...sad that I can't attend either of those...but at least I got to experience PAX East...
  13. TheJustinIsALie

It's beginning to look like MNC is going to have a 2011 release date.
  14. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

tear......
  15. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

Don't shed a tear quite yet, it's only May.
  16. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

...or IS it?

Yes, yes it is.

BUT ONLY FOR THREE MORE DAYS!
  17. TheJustinIsALie

Come Christmas time you will be saying "It's only December."

It's been half a year already and it feels like forever.
  18. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

TheJustinIsALie,

We would have loved to announce a release date six months ago but it's not up to us to decide. If it makes you feel better, you can wait until December to play it :)
  19. TheJustinIsALie

I know its not your guys fault there is no release date yet, Microsoft holds games back so they can plan out weekly XBLA games or something like that.
    Wait till December? You gotta be kidding me... I'm bored of playing MW2, We need more good multi-player games now.

Oh and you guys can call me Justin if you want, You don't have to type my full user name.
  20. magnusrex

magnusrex New Member

it's honestly not that far away...they just got their ratings from places like the ESRB

you don't get that far before you are close to being done...that just shows that while not done yet, they are getting there...so for now we can only wait I guess...