An all new level of Scrub Hell: The Support "Mustach 69"

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by Rivvik, September 1, 2010.

1. Rivvik

Rivvik New Member

As if Supporters weren't overpowered enough, I just bore witness to the new "Zerg Rush" tactic of DA FYOOCHUR!!

Put away those silly little over-armored and over-damaging turrets you fat, hairy little troglodytes like to cram into every un-assaultable nook and cranny, fore LO truly these two Supporters are PARIAH of cheese...perhaps, even the BIG CHEESES.

So our game was going pretty evenly, the supporters scampering around pooping little turret pellets, until I die and notice something odd on the tac map...something...eeeeeevil.

It was a large grouping of jackbots, more than you'll ever see, or want to see, being tailed by two fat little idiots who were just pouring healing sauce over all of them and each other since LOL WHY EVEN BE FACING THE TARGET WHEN I CAN JUST PUSH DA BUTTON...Needless to say, even though my team poured all the force we could muster at this wave of scrubbery...almost a hedge of scrubbery...the now unkillable Jackbots and their immortal Supporters, powered by a mix of the Devil's blood, the tears of their never to be born children, and Mountain Dew, easily overcame the moneyball, and Monday Night Combat, was turned into "Supporter and Friends: The College Years".
  2. monmaker

monmaker Active Member

Lawl! :lol:
    I applaud your use of humorous imagery and hyperbole xD
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

You want some cheese with that whine?

By the way, amazing first post. You managed to come up with a new a fresh topic that no one has been talking about. Yay!
  4. Rolo

Rolo New Member

Muster more force then? A couple of assassins to grapple the Jackbots or even take out the supports. Maybe a sniper to long range them. Idk, maybe I've just been lucky, but every time I've seen what you describe we were able to down them before they became a problem. What I think is ridiculous is that 2 supports with Jackbots can't take our ball down, but a juiced tank or sin can end the game even quicker.
  5. Thebigcheese

Thebigcheese New Member

You called?
  6. Geminosity

Geminosity New Member

I'm vaguely curious how the multiple jackbots were achieved unless it was overtime as they don't tend to spawn that often. I'm assuming they somehow blocked the jackbot's path until they had a few of them but I'm not sure how that would be done either :eek:
  7. Warskull

Warskull New Member

He is probably confusing Jackbots and Blackjacks since you will never see 2 Jackbots until overtime and multiple Jackbots in overtime is expected. Alternatively, it is his first time playing and he didn't know what to expect in overtime.
  8. breischl

breischl New Member

I'm really not sure how you can execute a "rush" attack using something you have no control over. And the only time I've seen bunched up jackbots was in OT, when they ran into some obstacle that took a while to kill, such as a firebase or a pro.

Regardless, healing jackbots is usually futile. They draw so much fire that you can't even remotely keep up. It's like trying to put out a forest fire with my kitchen faucet. Much better to just use them as a distraction so you can to air strike everything in sight and then set up a firebase to consolidate the gains.
  9. RoxUrBox

RoxUrBox New Member

Umad?

You can use supports too.
  10. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

So... my life has just been made that much better, just by reading this. It's still making me laugh lol
  11. Goose

Goose Active Member

Just to be a douche, it's "mustache".
  12. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

He spelled it right... i believe it's pronounced moo-stahk
  13. Geminosity

Geminosity New Member

If you're from the UK, like me, it's "moustache" :3
  14. Goose

Goose Active Member

I was always taught to spell it the UK way as well but I asked my friend while I was typing and he told me it wasn't spelled that way here.
  15. FromLions

FromLions New Member

All you people calling him out for complaining just don't understand the hilarity this post has. The writing was awesome, I'll never drink mountain dew again. Thank you!
  16. monmaker

monmaker Active Member

i appreciated the humor of it, i even complimented the imagery xD
  17. Lagoon7

Lagoon7 New Member

OP is right, even one supporter can easily outheal anything an assassin puts on the jackbot. All my grapple damage was healed in less then half the time it took for the grapple animation itself.

I dont want to imagine two.
  18. Rivvik

Rivvik New Member

LOL Yeah I was mostly trying to be funny, and yeah they were Black Jacks, sorry. Me n my friends call everything a "Jackbot" due to the "Shaq and the Super Lakers" cartoon from Mad TV (look it up, it's great)
  19. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

A crowd of overhealed blackjacks and a couple of support? Piece of cake. All u need is.....Support.

1. Airstrike
    2. Airstrike
    3. Airstrike

Dead, dead, and dead.
  20. MootPinks

MootPinks New Member

Haha, nice post :)

Last night a support guy with an overhealed Jackbot proved an absolute nightmare. He used it for cover for him as he moved up, and for his firebase when he got to our base, and was tossing air strikes with wild abandon of course. He played very well and it took an eternity to finally down both him and the bot, although several of my teammates did adopt the "run around like headless chickens" method of defence, which didn't help our cause.

He did seem to be able to heal the jackbot very quickly. Are there any endorsements to increase heal gun rate?