1. eetmorsqrls

eetmorsqrls New Member

"fohshizzlemahdizzle" was aimbotting in the last game I played... not really sure where to stick this so here it is XD
  2. Myst

Myst New Member

I just played a few games with him in and also think he's aimbotting...was hitting me half way across the map while I was fully cloaked and full health (proves nothing hit me to disrupt the cloak)
    Got video recording if anyone's interested.
  3. ShimmyCocoaPop

ShimmyCocoaPop New Member

Did you post it on youtube? Link?
  4. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

5. Providence

Providence New Member

Oh look who's on his friends list!
  6. do0t

do0t New Member

So the total is 5 now; 4 on MYMNC list plus this one?
  7. racquemis

racquemis New Member

Does any server admin have a log of him entering the server, i would really like to have his IP.
    I' m currently blocking connection on server info requests. So hackers are not even able to see the server if im not mistaken.
    not only do i block them, i also get notice of it and therefore know when any of the hackers are active :lol:
    For example:Rock AA refreshed his serverlist on:
    2010/12/31 01:33:10
    2010/12/31 01:52:48
    2010/12/31 01:53:46
    2010/12/31 01:56:37
    2010/12/31 02:02:02
    2010/12/31 02:06:56
    2010/12/31 02:09:40
    2010/12/31 02:25:28
    2010/12/31 02:53:07
    2010/12/31 04:25:31
    2010/12/31 05:47:59
    2010/12/31 07:51:04
    2010/12/31 07:51:40
    2010/12/31 08:06:44
    2010/12/31 23:46:13
    2011/01/01 00:25:33

So please if anyone could share a log or two of him (other hackers to if you have them.)

BTW: shouldnt we just ban everybody on Rock AA's friendlist :p, much easier then waiting until someone reports a hacker.
  8. Myst

Myst New Member

9. Col_Jessep

Thanks Myst! I think that's all the proof you can possibly ask for. :D
  10. ShimmyCocoaPop

ShimmyCocoaPop New Member

That's some amazing footage of you getting owned. Can we see some more?
  11. Col_Jessep

fohshizzlemahdizzle I presume?
  12. Litego

Litego New Member

13. Myst

Myst New Member

Yep, in 3 matches he never got a single headshot.
  14. Mavajo

Mavajo New Member

This guy is absolutely hacking. Played a couple rounds with him yesterday. The first round, he was something like 48-0. I managed to hunt him down and kill him before the round ended, but he finished like 54-1.

Guy is absolutely hacking. I would sneak up from his side, and he would instantly spin and pop a shot in me from like 40m away. Zero doubt that he's aimbotting.
  15. MikeyTWolf

MikeyTWolf New Member

Possibly.

However, it seems far more likely that A) headshots aren't necessary in this game, when snipers do incredible bodyshot damage and has a huge RoF anyway and B) I've seen the ArtificialAiming aimbot demo video, and it appears that although it 100% locks on and hits targets, headshots are still hit and miss.

This is probably because headshots work slightly different in this game. Aimbots seem to use model "box" outlines and aim for a specific point. This is NORMALLY a headshot all the time, however MNC is one of very few games I've seen where on two of the classes, the head is not where the "head" is, but rather in the center of the outline (gunner and tank). Since these are the two who take the most damage, it's my reckon the aimbot aims for this general area, in the "chest" in order to hit. Since the tank/gunner's "heads" is at the front and center, when his orientation isn't directly head-on to your rifle it can often miss (e.g. he's looking to his left or right, in which case his head is on the side of the outline), but it's the closest the aimbot can get to automatic headshots. All other classes don't need to be headshot because they take less damage, usually only two hits with passive three and a gold RoF endorsement.
  16. roguedarkjedi

roguedarkjedi New Member

Well he/she/it is VAC banned, so servers with VAC on won't let them connect...

That said, they are definitely cheating.
  17. G1deon

G1deon New Member

Its maybe a VAC ban from other game. If u got ban like this e.g. in tf2, u still can play in other games from your account.
  18. roguedarkjedi

roguedarkjedi New Member

No. VAC bans apply to all games protected by VAC. It's just that during the beta, none of the servers listed are VAC Secured. This will change when the game comes out, I presume.
  19. faits

faits New Member

VAC only applies to games with the same engine. i.e. if someone is vac-banned from tf2, they'd still be able to play on mnc servers (since tf2 uses source and mnc is built on unreal3)
  20. asmodai

asmodai New Member

I regularly play Sniper, but in between all the commotion with pros, bots and stuff blowing up, it's really tough to accurately get three shots on a moving target in my experience. And I do get a decent amount of headshots and kills as some people who played with/against me can attest.

This is just way too suspicious.