Adress

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by nosebreaker, July 24, 2019.

1. nosebreaker

nosebreaker Post Master General

The Nosebreaker has taken the last couple months off To philosophise the state of pa..
    While overly in a great position It is noted that the Great players of pa are still the same players. Which is a hindrance to new players breaking into the top tiers of the game.

How does one make this fairer because those players are unfairly smarter and more intelligenter than those of us lower on the ranks.

The Nosebreaker and pretty much,,,, all but three of you reading this cant compete with those players..
    Sadly we never will be able too either....
    Solution
    Instead of patching and changing units
    A brilliant Idea is a nerf to the actuall players who repeatedly offend, towards being really really good.
    Pa is about balance but no one has addressed the unbalance that we have when taking into account peoples intelligence.. That needs addressing so we can all start of from a fair point.

Then and only then may we see some fluidity amongst the ranks..
    The nerfs should also be progressive in their application to ensure that three person must strive to get better and better. Just like the rest of us and not just automatically win all the time......
  2. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

The real question is how do you 'nerf' the player? :p
  3. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

Bronze: 5x eco
    Silver: 2.5x eco
    Gold: 1x eco
    Plat: 0.75x eco
    Uber: 0.5x eco
    stuart98 and cdrkf like this.
  4. lulamae

lulamae Planetary Moderator

cwarner7264 and cdrkf like this.
  5. nimzodragonlord

nimzodragonlord Member

I love these lines so much.
    lulamae likes this.
  6. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

This is probably better than my initial thoughts (it involved removing fingers :p)
    stuart98, w33dkingca and NikolaMX like this.
  7. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

depends on your view of what ranked should be but either way..
    if you want to get on top you obviously have to earn it, no avoiding that .. if you can´t compete with these guys how do you deserve to be on same ranks with them?

i play ranked in order to face opponents of equal capability give or take .. if i can´t get to the top because i lack capability then i have no place to be on top ...
    don´t falsefy/blur the meaning behind high rank by mixing in players of various levels into it when it should not ...

.... in any case i demand a constant times 20 resource production + no commandersilolimit ecomodifyer for all my ranked games,
    no other player can demand such a boost or similar but me
    (i still would get roflstomped by topplayers sooooo .....)
  8. w33dkingca

w33dkingca Active Member

Make them play the game against people who dont stand a chance for a few months and they should nerf themselves automatically.
    cdrkf likes this.
  9. nosebreaker

nosebreaker Post Master General

Well you could by starting with the people who win the 1st Ranked best in the world cant repeat the very next season or can only win two seasons like your glorious president can only serve two terms.
    World of witchcraft has a Global cool down called lovingly GCD , You could for top ranked players place a cool down between each action , There by slowing the 300 pluss apm down to somthing like 60... or what ever is debated to be the average,,,, The GCD is a cool idea because it will help your servers by minimising repeat clicking to boost stats..

creating a line of commanders with each one given away one com per season for participants who participate in the season making them exclusive conten,,, much like seasonal pets from diablo 3......

you could have secretly, The ubers experiance "lag" but its created from server end with out admission from Uber creating a catch up mechanic like mario.. The Nosebreaker is sure ubers could play through falsely created lag........

THe Nosebreaker shall think on this some more