[Add] Fortifications!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Wishlist' started by Shurryy, January 27, 2011.

1. Shurryy

Shurryy New Member

I just thought about this random idea for holding bots back! A new kind of turret emplacement if you will!

Tired of seeing streams of streams of bots pass through your base? Completely overrun you feel like you could just go for a glass of juice while waiting for the massacre to be over as there is no way to stop the onslaught of your team by the evil Slim Bots...? FEAR NO LONGER MY DEAR CONTESTANTS! For I bring you...

FORCEFIELD GENERATOR 9000!!!
    For only 1000$ These forcefields could be yours! They are sturdy and effective at delaying the enemy bots! Build one under your closest bridge or overhang in the middle of the bot lane! And you can finally pack up your parasol and sunbed inside your base without being interrupted! You and your bots can pass through, but your enemy and his bots can NOT! Taunt him as he stands helpless from the other side of the forcefield watching you drink your orange juice provided by your friendly buttler Juicebot and eat churro's! AND THE BEST FOR LAST! ITS WITHOUT INSURANCE!!!

CAUTION: Can not handle continous abuse or it will automatically shut down from overheating, repairs cost 1000$.

Juice-bot, Orange-Juice, Parasol and Sunbed not included.

EDIT:
    Tanks are you tired? Need a break? The FORCEFIELD GENERATOR 9000!!! will handle your job for you! It will keep the bots out of your base while you go get some refreshing and well deserved attention by the pit-girl!
    Note: Forcefield does not deal damage, so don't wait for too long or you will stack up an angry mob of torch carrying slim bots.
    Last edited: January 27, 2011
  2. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Tank.
  3. Shurryy

Shurryy New Member

Edited! :mrgreen:
  4. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

:D
  5. Telos

Telos New Member

That just sounds silly :>
  6. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Only if the Gunner, Assassin and Support get the:

Transporter 9001, the easy way to beam a Jackbot XL right on top of the other teams money ball! Available for 5 easy payments of $199. Get them while they are HOT!

;)
  7. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Shave-Ice turrets?...
  8. Mail

Mail New Member

Shave-Ice turrets!
  9. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

Enchantment? (Dragon Age joke)

Anyway, uhhhh... I would love to add this however, it may change strategy and it would require balancing.

Basically, don't think it's worth UberEnt's time. Just sayin'.
  10. Shurryy

Shurryy New Member

I was surprised when I saw that guy at the final level surrounded by death... o_O
    Thanks for the constructive criticism! :D

On another note: I'd LOVE to see the Transporter 9001. :shock:

On another everything else note:
    Shave-Ice turrets doesn't deny you entry, just mobility over a large radius! :mrgreen: