Accessible Ledge on Outer Rim of Spunky Cola Arena

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by broncoburns, December 2, 2010.

1. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

I'm not sure if this is intended to be there, but players can get onto the outer rim of the arena on at least one side of the middle part. I don't want to go into too much detail or we'll have a mess of people trying to get to it (and probably a lot of people killing themselves in the process) so whichever one of you devs wants the task of messaging me for more information on the matter please do so. I will be happy to give it! :)

Awesome job btw! and I'm asking for the bacon/ammo shirt for Christmas
  2. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

I did it in front of Scathis and he just talked about how there are a lot of sneaky routes to take on spunky.

I don't know who started the whole "if it is not an obvious route, its an exploit" mentality, but it really makes me rage.

(Not flaming you OP, but I had two people accuse me of cheating yesterday when I used this route which sticks out like a sore thumb to any class that has a jet pack.)

Pro tip: Don't try to deploy out there.
  3. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

:lol:
  4. UberGunner

UberGunner New Member

It ruins the map imho.... well the nail in the coffin of ruining the map.
  5. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

it's kinda easy to get to with sin, but it'd just be easier to SB over the wall
  6. mintycrys

mintycrys New Member

Also, try not to go back there if there's a Sniper. We have traps, and we know how to use them on people who have a limited choice of movement.
  7. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

I wish I had read this earlier.
  8. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

Yeah, I saw it happen before I tried it myself (which is why I was hesitant to go into details in my OP). On the viewing end, it seemed like a glitch/exploit of a new map; but, upon further investigation, I agree. It is too big and easily accessible by every class to be something that got overlooked.
  9. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

The 4 maps it shipped with has spots just like these, they just aren't as obvious. If you can stand atop walls I don't see why ledges are any different.
  10. rich merry

rich merry New Member

are you talking about the bit just left of the spawn room, you can see the money ball from there? had someone do that to me and it's hella annoying, but nothing some flak wont fix
  11. QuestionMarx

QuestionMarx New Member

If you ask me Spunky was built for tanks and Gunners. Just look at it, they have the best ways to get every where and you can snipe your opponents bots form your base by standing on walls, plus the immense amount of bots in one place gets you juice like no other.
  12. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

Assaults also get all the awesome angled walls to bounce grenades and little platforms to fly to.

Assassins have many places to hide and jump to.

Supports have great places to plop down a firebase as well as bridges to throw airstrikes under.

Snipers have nearly a full view of their side of the map and can easily snipe the annihilator.

I think they made this map really strong for any class.
  13. seabass

seabass New Member

14. MojoTeq

MojoTeq New Member

I normally am not so strong with my words, but, I think the ledge ******* sucks.