Abandon game on start up

Discussion in 'Support!' started by Nothinglessness, September 14, 2014.

1. Nothinglessness

Nothinglessness Member

Everytime I start up PA, it asks me if I want to abandon my game, even though I haven't played on in like 16 hours. Help please?
  2. wondible

wondible Post Master General

Ditto. Maybe it thinks were stuck fighting each other? ;^)

PA#4079
  3. allister

allister Active Member

I get the same thing. Even if I haven't played in like 24 or 36 hours. It usually happens when you don't conclude a game because of a crash.
  4. darkhunt333

darkhunt333 New Member

Same thing happens to me. It also prevents me from rejoining a recent game because it wants me to rejoin a game that doesn't exist. This has been persistent since the "release" patch.
  5. s03g

s03g Member

I too have the same problem although the server froze - I checked the sim performance and the server stats and they were as they should of been so my only guess is that it froze because I moved a planet and stopped it just as it was going round the sun although it was going all ok until an Avenger was launched from a orbital launcher then the game had froze. This problem is affecting both myself and my wife.
  6. wandomvandom

wandomvandom New Member

Been getting the same problem for a while now. For me started when my commander died from a planet impact which also crashed my game. I couldn't reconnect despite the game still running and the other two players not having any problems.