A showcase of our great community

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by xxxScorpion, September 10, 2010.

1. xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion New Member

2. IZI GENERAL IZI

IZI GENERAL IZI New Member

3. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

Hater's going to hate.
  4. tlbww

tlbww New Member

Perhaps you cheat to win? What was your gamercard again =)
  5. RACIN N420N

RACIN N420N New Member

uhhhhh.... thanks for making the rest of us look like dicks by association? :?

I kinda thought it would be a vid promoting MNC and it's player base, which for the most part is the hardcore mnc fans you see at this forum, but you make it look like its full of tards and pussyhurt kids.... it gives a bad image of the game IMO

Ok, you're a rank 99. We get it. Get over it.
  6. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

Whoa chill your blazer mang

I though it was funny

/shrug
  7. xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion New Member

It seems we've found someone with a lack of either humor or common sense.

I didn't really want to be hateful when responding but I can't quite help but ask...are you serious? Really? This video is in no way saying the whole of the MNC community are trash talking twelve year olds who scream obscenities into the microphone when their parents aren't home. It's meant to be taken as a joke for all of us who have run into people like this that rage on you for simply being better or using tactics they consider "cheating". (Walking on walls, putting firebases in hard to reach areas and so on)

It's sarcasm guy. I can't really put it in plainer English than that. The video is a nod to the gaming world at whole and how someone, somewhere out there will always attack you just because things didn't go their way. Being a 99 has nothing to do with the video but more how people hate for a simple number beside my name.

The next time you post I advise you use one of my favorite mottos.

Sarcasm. Learn it. Love it. Live it.

Hehe no cheats necessary my friend. xxxScorpion is the tag.
  8. wakkydude

wakkydude New Member

9. Silentblade4289

Silentblade4289 New Member

I can vouch for Scorpion not cheating. I've actually been randomly placed in a match against him. I did get the pleasure of killing him once in the match I played against him. The other two matches I played with him, I was on his team.
  10. xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion New Member

Thank you, thank you.
  11. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

Gotta love how many people think just because their lagging that your cheating, happens so many times. They think oh hey im lagging, you killed me, YOUR CHEATING. im not even host.. then i laugh
  12. RACIN N420N

RACIN N420N New Member

eh just my opinion.... I wasn't tryin to be hateful either, just sayin it kinda gives a bad impression, as in if someone who is considering this game but isn't sold on it yet sees the vid and decides 'well that game is full of butthurt fags just like COD, and since it's not CoD I won't buy it'... I dunno how to say it without sounding a bit ignorant myself, I'm really not tryin to be, just sayin that was my first impression. I'm not into the whole internet drama thing so I'm not tryin to start any fights here, I'm too old for that :p

Then again, I don't get hate mail so maybe I'm just a bit biased.... :?
  13. xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion New Member

I understand but you have to admit no matter what you play there will always be people who hate on you for one reason or another. There is no perfect online world of puppies and rainbows so people with bad attitudes are abundant.

Not trying to start a fight either, just stating that you might have misinterpreted the video.
  14. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

15. RACIN N420N

RACIN N420N New Member

well ya maybe I did a bit..... I agree for sure that there will never be a perfect scenario of peaceful bliss when online gaming is concerned, no doubt about that :D

oh and sensitivepyscho, that is my fave hatersgonnahate pic! :lol: I love Bender
  16. Karkelo

Karkelo New Member

It was amusing, but that last voice message made my day.

"I'm gonna call Microsoft and get you in trouble.. stop using that aimbot or whatever you're doing.."

I'm gonna go ahead and assume you were playing Sniper on Steel Peel xD
  17. TowelWarrior

TowelWarrior New Member

I was with Scorp when we got the last msg in the video... So I put what he said in my bio and got code of conduct-ed by the same guy /facepalm Microsoft
  18. Twelve Boats

Twelve Boats New Member

This game could really benefit from dedicated servers.
  19. TGO023

TGO023 New Member

This topic is great!

It is a living example of why my favorite in game lines are from the Sniper:

"Gan I get an official review on that??!!"
    "I call system hack!"

Reminds me of snotty ladder-match kids that think they can jump into a public game and issue commands to the team, or complain about completely random teammates that are taking the game about one tenth as seriously as they are. All this despite having a voice that is more squeaky than my 6 year old daughter's. A game loss is anyone...hell everyone's fault, but theirs because their K/D ratio is fookin suhweet, bra!!!
  20. xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion New Member

I'm curious...does anyone know what the music in the video is from? If you do it makes it that much funnier.