1. the42c0w

the42c0w New Member

I was wondering, when you run out of metal, or run out of energy, construction slows down. Is this what it is supposed to do, or will it do more? Also, I sometimes have the problem of getting stuck in between buildings, and was wondering, is there a way that anyone from one army can only go through their own buildings?

(might as well add some more stuff)
    When I practice on AIs, I sometimes spawn too close to them (3v3+). This makes it really hard to build a huge army to destroy each other with. I'm guessing that everyone has their own set of spawn points to choose from, bit is there a way to make sure that the spawns are not that close (maybe a 2 spawn circle space between each?).
    The AIs are getting better, just need to make them build vehicles and bots, not just airplanes.

Hope I helped somehow :)
  2. gorerillaz

gorerillaz Member

1. When you run out of metal/energy (-1200), you build process decreases considerably.
    2. You can't pass though buildings but if you get struck you can reclaim them(destroy)
    3. The amount of spawn point depends on the size of the map. Then it's up to the players to choose which one they think will benefit them
  3. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General