A quest for glory

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by bluntkingmcpussy, February 7, 2013.

1. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

Hello fellow human beings.

I'm looking to get together a party of five other players who can help me achieve my lifelong goal of reaching number one on the weekly leaderboards at the end of the week.

You'se guys will all go support and keep me on a constant five man leash to maximize my life expectancy, hence increasing my income.

You'se guys'es will ofcourse not go for kills, nor will you destroy turrets, go for bots or deploy your firebases. There will also be a zero tolerance policy on throwing airstrikes. If I catch you doing that **** you'll be off the team before the match ends.

We will be playing for about 7-12 hours each day, and if you fail to report for duty after agreeing to help, I will not only have you kicked off the team, I'll make sure you're never invited to another party for the duration of your life.

Hopefully this tactic will be enough to finally secure my place amongst the true elite of MNC pros.

Some of you may think I'm joking, I can assure you I'm not. Ever since I started playing this game back in twentyten I've had my eye on that number one spot, and after years of trying, I am now at the point where I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen.

As an incentive to join me in this battle against the clock, I am willing to let you all join me in having the club tag [#1] the following week, should we succeed.
  2. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Well, seeing as how you would be boosting to do this why not just boost the easy way? You will also be less productive in a 6 man because games won't start too often.
  3. IncredibleBran

IncredibleBran Member

What is stopping anyone from using #1 anyway, considering you wouldn't deserve it either.
  4. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

This is by no means boosting, I'm merely doing everything possible, within the confines of the law, to become a top tier player and finally recieve all the praise that follows such a prestigious achievement, and in my opinion, the praise I've always deserved.

In the stage we're at with MNC right now, there's basically nothing that says certified pro more than being number one on the weekly leaderboards, and as a fellow human being, father and mnc player, I'm sure you can see where I'm coming from and understand my desire to reach this goal.

Would you be interested in helping? The player that heals me the most over the course of the week will also recieve 200 microsoft points and a shoutout in my xbox live bio.
  5. IncredibleBran

IncredibleBran Member

Using some really cheap tactics does not make you top-tier.
  6. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

You obviously have no idea who I am. Enlighten him boys.
  7. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

Don't come on here talking that crap just because you're too scared to dream big yourself.
    Yeah, thats right, I'm not afraid to set high goals for myself and being open about the battle to acheive them. Once you become a father yourself you'll probably understand the need to create a legacy that will last for years to come, and to have something for your kids to be proud of when their old man is gone.
  8. IncredibleBran

IncredibleBran Member

Look! Daddy was #1 on MNC by boosting with his friends! What a legacy, we will remember this for years to come!

The forums make me giggle sometimes

Just joking, all of the time.
  9. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

Don't hate, make appreciation. Who do you think knows my six kids the best and what would make them proud? Their own father or incrediblebran, certified nerd and reciever of the virgin foundation's lifetime achievement award? Thats right, old papasan knows best.
  10. joker

joker Active Member

I just wanted to help contribute to a single day post count this forum hasn't had in like 8 months
  11. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

And will you be making your services available for this "quest for glory" as they call it aswell?

By the way fellow human beings, if too many people are interested, I may be holding tryouts this weekend. All applicants will then have to acquire a capture card, then go in to career and document your lifetime healing as support before and after a 15 min+overtime match. The people who do the most healing and make the least amount of money during the match will make the team. Good luck guys.
  12. IncredibleBran

IncredibleBran Member

If that is what you want to do and is does make them proud, you and them both have very low standards.
  13. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

So now you start badmouthing my kids, thats low, man. That's lower than your dad's standard in women, man. Really unnecessary. Let's try to keep this civil old friend.

So can I count on you to help me get this shizznit done? Let's put our differences aside and work together to get me that number one weekly spot. Everything is possible with teamwork, man.
  14. joker

joker Active Member

Of course. I would never miss an opportunity to witness history and tell my children about the triumph of the MNC Elite

Edit: witness history
  15. IncredibleBran

IncredibleBran Member

Bad troll is bad.

Coming on here to purposely try and annoy people is low.

So is a shoddy attempt at bad-mouthing my family.
  16. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

Awesome, brother! As I wrote earlier, I may be holding tryouts though, but seeing as your the calibre of player that you are, I'm sure you will make the cut.

I always enjoyed playing with you back in the day. You were such a mellow guy and never raged in privates or anything like that. Heck of a skillset you had too. Damn near the best assassin I ever played with. Cool beans, brother. See you ingame soon I hope!
  17. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

I would choose my words a bit more carefully if I were you... You may think this is a joke, but in the end, the jokes on you, "brother".

As a single father of six I'm used to facing adversity and people doubting me. You know, life hasn't always been that easy for me. I used to be in a gang when I was younger. And as you can see from my nickname I used to enjoy large quantities of both blunts and ***** aswell. It wasn't untill after my sixth child was born i realized i had to straighten up my act and become a rolemodel for them. I fear it may be too late to salvage my three oldest kids, but I sure as hell won't let my youngins get caught up in that game of fast cars and stacks of cocaine drug too.

I feel like I have to do something special for them to finally be proud of me, and I'm asking you, my fellow human beings, politely to consider helping me achieve this big goal on the horizon that is to top the weekly leaderboards. If you don't want to help, just leave it be, don't come on here spreading doubt about the intentions and seriousness of me making this thread.

Also guys, I will need whoever makes the team to buy level one and two turrets for me, so I can get those level three's working for me a bit faster. You can't be stealing any of my bot or pro kill money though, so you'll have to just rely on the 50 bucks you get every couple (?) of minutes. I hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience for you.
  18. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

I smoke heroin and snort LSD.
  19. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

Can't tell if you're being serious or not, since those are not the traditional ways to consume those drugs, but as a recovering hardcore baller I'm all too aware of the fact that you can smoke brown tar heroin and snort sugar cubes of LSD. If you are being serious though, know that there is always a way out. The first step is to surround yourself with the right kind of people, preferably MNC pros who have been atleast top 30 on the weekly leaderboards on one or more occasions.

I'm here for you, brother. The times we have shared on this game in late night parties talking shop, joking around was all too precious for me to just all too soon give up on you.

If you want to help me on this "quest for glory", as they say, I'd be willing to let you skip the tryouts. Might help you keep your mind of the next fix. How is your support nowadays? Do you mainly press the left or the right trigger? If the latter is the case, I'm all too ready to have you leash me to victory.

Man, all this talk about drugs really got me going, lol. Could really go for a line of marihuana right now. But alas... I must keep focusing on those weekly leaderboards.
  20. knickles

knickles Well-Known Member

Godspeed, bluntkingmcpussy.

[​IMG]
    notgunkedcontrol likes this.